InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got their dio base today from kit, and can’t wait for these figures to display with the dios wow

Attachments

• IMG_2320.jpeg
    IMG_2320.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
They must be very confident with Legolas to go straight to PO without first revealing the figure ahead of time.

Maybe they're just tired of people with too much time analyzing every pore for months ahead of a PO and convincing the mob of issues that may not exist on a head that's the size of the top of your thumb?

Legolas accessory wishlist;
Mirkwood bow, quiver, arrows and correct belt strap buckle.
Galadhrim bow, quiver, arrow and correct strap buckle.
Rivendell arrival cloak.
Silver under tunic has the correct pattern down the shoulders and lacing down the inner sleeve.
Light grey hose (rather than than the green and dark grey from the older versions).
Parcel of Lembas bread!

Anything you'd like to see different from the above?

What do you think of the diorama? Looks slightly more sparse than the promo pictures, but hard to tell.
I haven’t had a lot of time to fool with it yet, but they packaged it really well and it came in interesting enough unbroken Styrofoam box with the brown shipper. I’ll get some pics up soon soon

I haven’t had a lot of time to fool with it yet, but they packaged it really well and it came in interesting enough unbroken Styrofoam box with the brown shipper. I’ll get some pics up soon soon

I'd also be interested in pics. It looks cool, but I'm curious where the figure actually stands, it doesn't look like there's much flat, even surface on either the riverside or quagmire bases. I'd be too worried about the figure being unstable standing on uneven terrain.

I'd also be interested in pics. It looks cool, but I'm curious where the figure actually stands, it doesn't look like there's much flat, even surface on either the riverside or quagmire bases. I'd be too worried about the figure being unstable standing on uneven terrain.
so as soon as I can get crafty and find time, I’d love to construct something like this myself , but they done a great job and for the price and my personal opinion it’s well worth it. Reason being not one freaking flower fell off it’s durable and very lifelike but legit beautiful in hand like for real. I think Legolas will look good on this one and Aragorn on the other with the green bush, that one should be here in a few days.

Attachments

• IMG_2415.jpeg
    IMG_2415.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2416.jpeg
    IMG_2416.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2417.jpeg
    IMG_2417.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2419.jpeg
    IMG_2419.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
so as soon as I can get crafty and find time, I’d love to construct something like this myself , but they done a great job and for the price and my personal opinion it’s well worth it. Reason being not one freaking flower fell off it’s durable and very lifelike but legit beautiful in hand like for real. I think Legolas will look good on this one and Aragorn on the other with the green bush, that one should be here in a few days.

Cool, well I guess if Wonder Woman can stand on it, in high heels, it should be pretty stable for other figures wearing boots.

Cool, well I guess if Wonder Woman can stand on it, in high heels, it should be pretty stable for other figures wearing boots.
I think that’s the best point to stand them without stepping on the environment to give some kind of view I’ll do more pics when the other one shows up and see how they look side-by-side. I need to get another shelf just for inart 😆

Back