InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oof.. Legolas is definitely quite high. I was thinking he’d be just a bit more than Aragorn.

Yeah, with plastic boots and much less involved outfit and less gear by far, I would have thought Legolas would be even less than Aragorn.

They added that crappy velvet cape and plain black bag... still should have given us that 2nd bow (Mirkwood?) at the very least.

Hmm. The main thing stopping me from placing a pre-order at the moment is the question mark over how Inart will charge for shipping direct from their store. No flat-rate shipping or free shipping this time, and no shipping quote at checkout, so it's a total unknown.

Anyone got any coupon codes to work at kit for this guy? Tried all the ones posted earlier but I think they are from last year.

OSK isn't loading...

What is the Price of Legalos???

HvXi.gif

Naw dawg...$550 dollars?

I got my Asmus Legalos with that HUGE base for under 200 dollars.

Inart can keep their Legalos if it's that price and the maybe 10% more accurate facially than Asmus. Selling my Aragorn rooted and looking to buy the sculpted hair at a fair price.

Last edited:
Back