InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
accurate representation of Wor-Gar
200w.gif

Only... my gun's real. So... do you feel lucky? Well do ya...?

nerf-guns.gif

You ever find a figure leaning precariously against the door of your detolf... and you sit there, wondering if you can open it fast enough to catch the figure before if falls to the ground?

You'll never win that draw.
I don't have to wonder, what with my cat-like reflexes and brilliant hand-eye coordination.
BTW, if anyone gives you any more ageist lip, I've got your back. Just point me in the right direction and I'll be there.....eventually....

scooter.png

If Inart engages with the community, they know this price is unacceptable...sorry I cannot see many of us paying that price.

It does look nice, but no way it's worth 550...
According to kit, Legolas is already a big seller as far as InArt numbers go.

I think anyone with even a minor criticism should have waited to PO and let InArt know what we expect at this price instead of setting alarms in the middle of the night to secure an order as early as possible to then just hope they decide to improve things out of the kindness of their heart.

Now that the rose tinted goggles have fallen and the scrutinising has commenced, it’s clear that changes are required to justify this price point.
I’m holding out to see GunDamit’s price since they’re usually inexplicably cheaper than the rest, but the likelihood of a TT InArt Legolas and even a JND version is giving me pause.

If Legolas is a big seller, that means InArt will likely also do Boromir and Gimli. They already have the bodies ready from Thorin and obviously everyone else.

And if they're likely to keep making this line because it makes them money, it makes me that much more likely to pass on Legolas. I've been trying to convince myself this thing is so much better than my Asmus Helm's Deep Legolas that I absolutely need it despite the price point, and I can't do it.

I keep thinking about all of the problems people keep having with the rooted hair, how inconsistent it is due to the poor quality control. There's been quite a few bad Aragorns and Gandalfs out there. If I spent $550 on Legolas and it wasn't absolutely perfect, I don't even know how angry I'd be.

I want this Legolas, but I'd rather save the money and put it towards a sculpted hair Boromir that I know will get to me looking like it's supposed to. Maybe I'll have some left over to put towards that nice looking Negan, or a sculpted hair Snape.

Back