InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John from InArt joked that they brought Walking Dead even though they weren't until next year just so people would stop complaining about them showing the same figures over and over, I'd bet this is just a rough prototype just to get something new on display, this happens with almost every figure they make lol. But whenever this goes up for preorder it might be good for everyone to point out inaccuracies when they ask for feedback, they'll probably listen.

That's definitely one good thing about InArt; their willingness to listen to feedback. Aragorn was mauled until they perfected everything and although still missing a few things and inaccuracies, look how great it turned out in the end.

While not for me, cool to see this finally coming. So, aside from Legolas, who else is missing from the original silhouettes?

I think those were the original four, right? Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas and the Wraith? That's why I was surprised when they showed their Thorin. Wasn't expecting him. At least not that soon.

"Soon" being a relative term with IA.

While not for me, cool to see this finally coming. So, aside from Legolas, who else is missing from the original silhouettes?

I think its done. Neo was dumped.

Funny, Legolas is last to be revealed and yet he's front-and-center of the silhouettes.

Nazgul, Gandalf, Legolas, Joker, Paul Atreides, Neo 3-6-22.jpg

Anyone have an updated photo of their 2nd wave? It feels like nothing is guaranteed until it’s in influencers hands.

Who’s even interested in 1/12? Genuine question.
If they make LOTR in 1/12 depending on how they look I can see myself picking up Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli.

But let them first actually make them in 1/6.
I assume we will see some of the Hobbits and maybe Gimli next year.
Thorin will go up for PO either this year or next year as well.

Who’s even interested in 1/12? Genuine question.
Depends on the figure- 1/12 BaleBat and Hathaway Catwoman? Hard pass. 1/12 Arkham Origins Batman? Easy pick-up. 1/12 for my collection is for comic style figures or other things I want to have representation of, but don't need hyper real details, or want to pay higher prices for.

Back