InArt - The Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scout Trooper

I scout for details...
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240727-000816_Facebook-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Just had to look up the ThreeZero figure to see if the quality of the clothing would hold up against InArt and the shirt and vest actually look alright.
View attachment 716049
View attachment 716050
Yea 3Z cut-n-sew is pretty on par as far as standard 1/6 tailoring is concerned and should do just fine. Where their pricing really effects their quality are the headsculpts and bodies

Yea 3Z cut-n-sew is pretty on par as far as standard 1/6 tailoring is concerned and should do just fine. Where their pricing really effects their quality are the headsculpts and bodies
Yeah, they definitely provide a strong base for customs. Sculpts are very soft and poorly painted though.
I had the old 3Zero Negan as my only TWD figure for a couple years but none of the other characters ever seemed up to scratch, so I parted with him. Now I can finally have a worthy trio to represent the show- in several years time by the looks of things.

In my quest to nitpick the likenesses on these, I’m seeing a little Gary Sinise here.
Honestly this is close enough to the custom I have now, just with rooted hair and brown pants so I might have to pass. If they had done a Season 10 version with the roped up pant legs, dual knives, and dirty poncho, maybe. Even the spinoff look would be more tempting for me but they definitely made the right call starting here.

What season is this from? Can’t seem to pinpoint it.

Edit- nvm, all 3 look to be from season 8. I stopped watching mid season finale of season 7 lol.

Looks great, I do think he looks abit too clean and pretty as it is. Needs abit more weathering and roughing up, cant wait though and hope its for PO soon..

Noticed the Knives on Daryl haven’t been added yet. For the look/ season they are going for what knifes/ weapons should he have?

Also should he have something tied around his ankles or is that later seasons

Back