Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fought againt Deathstroke and all the person did was shoot me from across the map. :lol

I play as Bane mostly and I'll tell you....When I see my opponent is Deathstroke I basically give up. :lol

I'm not practiced enough to defend against all dose bullets. I should have known that guns were Banes weakness. I've learned nothing from TDKR

I play as Bane mostly and I'll tell you....When I see my opponent is Deathstroke I basically give up. :lol

I'm not practiced enough to defend against all dose bullets. I should have known that guns were Banes weakness. I've learned nothing from TDKR

TDKR Bane = ZzzzzZzzzz

Deathstroke is one of the cheapest guys to fight against. I hate it.
same for aquaman, black adam, sinestro. Got some pretty cheap stuff there I suck dealing with lol

What's everyone's opinion on Killer Frost? That's my main right now.
I have never seen anyone else online choose her.
I could be wrong, but I feel, she is somewhat more limited than others and weaker. I can't throw around cars and stuff.

I wouldn't say she is cheap, but I can catch people off guard, with her mix of mains moves though: Slide, and my two projectiles.
I like playing her.
Perhaps she is more of a challenge to play with. But I hold my own, most of the time lol

I hate fighting Black Adam most of all, followed by Sinestro and then Deathstroke. They are all a pain in the *** to deal with.

I hate fighting jye most of all. He picks the same character as me and jumps around like a mad man so I get all confused ;)

I will beat you one day my pretty, i'm going to devote all my training and memorization to Batman so that I perfect my fighting to button mashing beginner level.

:lol

Now enter online practice mode with me so that I can get my 10 achievement points. :lol

Last edited:
I will beat you one day my pretty, i'm going to devote all my training and memorization to Batman so that I perfect my fighting to button mashing beginner level.

:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl You just need to pick someone and use only them for a while. Go on youtube and watch a combo or two with them and then practice it. Coming up with your own combos is way too hard in this game lol.

Just ordered this from TRU store pick-up for $34.99. I hope the skins get released on psn sometime.

Back