Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my IM replacement in about 30 minutes ago and so far everything looks perfect. We had company so I didn't do an in depth inspection, but his chin looks perfect, I didn't see any chips, and the lights work. The box looks like someone played football with it and the bottom clip that holds the batteries in is broken, but as long as the paint apps are perfect and the lights work, I'm happy.

After company leaves, I will do another look over and take pictures of him with Ms. Marvel, Captain America, and Thor. :pray:

I got my IM replacement in about 30 minutes ago and so far everything looks perfect. We had company so I didn't do an in depth inspection, but his chin looks perfect, I didn't see any chips, and the lights work. The box looks like someone played football with it and the bottom clip that holds the batteries in is broken, but as long as the paint apps are perfect and the lights work, I'm happy.

After company leaves, I will do another look over and take pictures of him with Ms. Marvel, Captain America, and Thor. :pray:

Congrats,for you is easy,if it isn't perfect you could just drive there and demand another one.:)

Got mine today from a ebay seller that is a wholeseller. Took two months since he was getting a replacement. It was supposed to be the EX but he sent me the wrong one. He sent mine to someone else :slap.

First the lights didnt work. I played with it for 6 minutes and then it worked.......... but the ac adaptor doesnt work. Chin paint looks good but is slightly deformed. Has a tiny spot on the leg but paint isnt missing. I also ordered a War Machine from the guy a month ago so maybe he will screw that up and send me a EX Optimus Prime :wink1:

Got mine today from a ebay seller that is a wholeseller. Took two months since he was getting a replacement. It was supposed to be the EX but he sent me the wrong one. He sent mine to someone else :slap.

First the lights didnt work. I played with it for 6 minutes and then it worked.......... but the ac adaptor doesnt work. Chin paint looks good but is slightly deformed. Has a tiny spot on the leg but paint isnt missing. I also ordered a War Machine from the guy a month ago so maybe he will screw that up and send me a EX Optimus Prime :wink1:

Why aren't you just ordering from SS directly or at least from an online reputable comic store? I didn't think they were all sold out. I would hate to have to deal with returns through eBay on this piece, and probably on war machine too, given the IM curse.

Why is so full of dust ? You just got it right ? Makes me wonder now.:huh

I just received it on Monday and didn't open it until Tuesday. I didn't realize until yesterday that it had this major paint flaw. This is very noticable even from a distance with overhead lighting. During low light I can't see this issue, because there is a shadow there. I am not very happy with it.

Picked mine up from Corner Store Comics today from the second batch all got upgraded to Ex. I think mine looks good, open 3 before I found one I liked.

DSC09156.jpg

Why aren't you just ordering from SS directly or at least from an online reputable comic store? I didn't think they were all sold out. I would hate to have to deal with returns through eBay on this piece, and probably on war machine too, given the IM curse.

I paid 460 for it out the door and I got 35 dollars back from bigcrumbs.com and ebay bucks and credit card rewards. From SS I would just get points and cc rewards and I would have to pay 9.25% tax on $500. I paid 390 for War machine after the rewards, crumbs, and ebay bucks.

Thanks Josh, but I spoke to soon. This will be going back now. :(

Pics below:

MarkVIMaquette4.jpg

MarkVIMaquette5.jpg

MarkVIMaquette6.jpg

These mistakes are uncalled for. I can't believe I missed this. :slap

Jim, that's really horrible and a sad sad case for a company this big as Sideshow.
How can they make so dilentant-looking paintjobs and applications for shadows and sell it!?
And that's happening the second time?

Get your money back, get HT's MarkVI and right paintjobs and make the pose yourself...

Come on, I love this piece, can't ss make things right? How long we are going to wait? Is this going to be 3nd batch??

Looking good man! Too bad you had to open 3 before you found this one!:slap

The worst thing was SS hand checked and these apparently were some of the best :horror but Corner Store Comics rocks and will make sure you get the best available. They sure take care of their customers :hi5:

Back