Iron spider-man comiquette-NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron spider-man comiquette

I also think the damage to Iron Man's helmet and Cap's head is symbolic to the damage done during the Civil War.

Just in terms of how it looks, I found the Iron Spidey to be pretty
impressive in person.

I love it. Its one of the few Spider-Man costuming departures that I like. The busts and figures done in metallics all look fantastic and in 1/4 scale this will be a gem in any collection.

So is it to my understanding that the Iron Spidey Comiquette will be available (for preorder) on the Sideshow website within the next few days through Sunday of SDCC?? According to the website, they'll be posting pre-orders at random without email notifications.

Yeah it could go up anytime.

So is it to my understanding that the Iron Spidey Comiquette will be available (for preorder) on the Sideshow website within the next few days through Sunday of SDCC?? According to the website, they'll be posting pre-orders at random without email notifications.

i think so since people at the con are already pre ordering him now

For thoese at the show that pre-ordered this, is there a edition size for this or is TBD?

Another question: Since I'm new to the whole Sideshow Collectibles website etc., what is the difference in terms of some pieces having SDCC attendee editions and non-attendee editions? Is there any physical differences or Edition size differences? (ie. Dr. Doom Archive Sets.) I know this is a little off topic but since this all revolves around SDCC I figured I'd ask.

Another question: Since I'm new to the whole Sideshow Collectibles website etc., what is the difference in terms of some pieces having SDCC attendee editions and non-attendee editions? Is there any physical differences or Edition size differences? (ie. Dr. Doom Archive Sets.) I know this is a little off topic but since this all revolves around SDCC I figured I'd ask.

None. They get the same statue as we do....they just get there order in first.

Oh. So what's the point of Sideshow having an attendee edition and a non-attendee edition? Is it just to entice those at SDCC to order one (before the general public gets a chance?) I always thought the SDCC attendee editions had it own exclusive edition size? But I guess that's not the case.

Oh. So what's the point of Sideshow having an attendee edition and a non-attendee edition? Is it just to entice those at SDCC to order one (before the general public gets a chance?) I always thought the SDCC attendee editions had it own exclusive edition size? But I guess that's not the case.

the item will have a total edition size, say 1000 and they'll allocate 250 for "Attendees" and the rest are "Nonattendees"(750). if the attendees don't sell out they move those to nonattendees. same product and part of the same edition size.

usually it's an item that will be available at the con so the reason they segregate them is so they'll know who/how many they need to have on-hand at the con because when you order an attendee piece you have to order it on a different day or time than the nonattendee version.

Last edited:

Its all one edition size. SS just allocates so much to attendees and the rest to us that coudnt go.

Its all one edition size. SS just allocates so much to attendees and the rest to us that coudnt go.

Cool. Thanks for clearing that up. :rock

Now all there is to do is to wait for that pre-order page to go up !

Not anymore. Marc and Corie via chat said that everything will go up at 9 AM PST each day. Nothing is supposed to go up throughout the day. So if it ain't up at 9 it ain't selling that day.

Not anymore. Marc and Corie via chat said that everything will go up at 9 AM PST each day. Nothing is supposed to go up throughout the day. So if it ain't up at 9 it ain't selling that day.

Well theres a little peace of mind....i'm betting the GR goes up next for marvel stuff.

Thanks Mike, that helps a lot now just have to make sure I'm available at 9:00 am everyday till the con ends.

Sweet, thanks Mike!!

Wish I could be home doing nothing and screwing..... off all summer instead of being at work. Bastard!!

Back