Iron spider-man comiquette-NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron spider-man comiquette

Is it really 1/4 scale Toe?

Any of you guys establish if everything has been revealed?

Will there be a Marvel Dio this year or have all the announcements been made?

don't know the answer to that. Hopefully we see more than just a Spiderman Comiquette, Ghost Rider on Throne, Thing LSB.

These were some of the worst comics I ever read.

That's too bad, I'll definitely pass now, it would look out of place next to the 1/4 scale stuff.

Woah! So Iron Spidey is in 1/4 scale? I thought all the comiquettes were smaller than that (like Iron Man, Mageneto, AH girls). Did they make an exception with Iron Spidey here and go 1/4?

i seriously hope your joking (no pun intended)

Nope. Too many writers, too many artists, characters you could not identify with, overused plot twists, etc....

Woah! So Iron Spidey is in 1/4 scale? I thought all the comiquettes were smaller than that (like Iron Man, Mageneto, AH girls). Did they make an exception with Iron Spidey here and go 1/4?

i think all Comiquettes have been 1/4 th, last I heard. Not sure but this Spidey is huge. I guarantee you will need a big place to put this, and this will not fit in your detolf.

IM looks to be 1/4 scale, the AH girls are close, but I agree Magneto is not 1/4 scale but smaller.

Back