Iron spider-man comiquette-NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron spider-man comiquette

thx for the info. thats great cause now i dont have to check the site every 1hr waiting for this piece to come up. i hope spidey comes out tomorrow......this is really the only piece that im hell bent on getting.

thx for the info. thats great cause now i dont have to check the site every 1hr waiting for this piece to come up. i hope spidey comes out tomorrow......this is really the only piece that im hell bent on getting.

same hear and the ex is a must or its not worth it

To be honest I was never much of a fan of the ISM. That statue has me backtracking and doing a 180. It's absolutely beautiful !!

wow, they just showed this on G4 and looks really sharp and the base is great too.

Sweet, thanks Mike!!

Wish I could be home doing nothing and screwing..... off all summer instead of being at work. Bastard!!

Time at College: 7 Years.

Tuition, Fees, Books: 36,000

Getting paid to do nothing but sit at home from The second week of June to the second week of September: Priceless.

same hear and the ex is a must or its not worth it

I agree. The piece itself is impressive but the base attachments really sell it.

Man i can not wait for this statue!! and i even voted for this too when they had the poll for it!

They did not tell me the es. when I put in my order, but the Ex. is a must. This is a cool looking statue in person. :rock

I know this has already been asked before (I think), but once this IS available for pre-order, what's the quickest way to find it so I can just click and go? I've been searching for Iron -, Iron Spiderman, and Spiderman etc. but nothing comes up. The only thing I've found is in the Ministry Articles, but that's just the preview page. They typically don't put the preorder links on that page do they?

no real quick way during sdcc

But I mean, do I type in a key word in the search? Or once your get to the homepage, how would you do it? (As you can tell, I'm new to the Sideshow Collectibles website.)

Back