Iron spider-man comiquette-NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron spider-man comiquette

Nope. Too many writers, too many artists, characters you could not identify with, overused plot twists, etc....

you should have stopped reading after the first issue. Why continue on reading? :pow

Yes I believe Magneto is the only one who is smaller than 1/4

i think all Comiquettes have been 1/4 th, last I heard. Not sure but this Spidey is huge. I guarantee you will need a big place to put this, and this will not fit in your detolf.

IM looks to be 1/4 scale, the AH girls are close, but I agree Magneto is not 1/4 scale but smaller.

Magneto is 1/5 scale and the AH! Girls are in between 1/5 and 1/4....

Which of the AH girls is not 1/4 scale. I have all of them and they all look the same scale.

Emma is 5'10" so 1/4 should be about 17.5 inches if I did the numbers right, just Emma. The entire piece is 16.5 inches including the base....the base is a couple of inches so that makes it slightly larger than 1/5 but smaller than 1/4

Ah. I actually have her displayed in a different room so I have never compared them side by side. I do have the MJ and Blackcat either side of the Spidey 1:1 bust.

All the AH! Girls are in the same scale of each other. Compared to the other 1/4 pieces that Sideshow offers they are slightly smaller but all are larger than Magneto who is 1/5 if I remember correctly.

no pics of him yet???
Posted earlier....Thanks to The Mike :duff
From Statue Forum.

DSCF3169.jpg

DSCF3168.jpg

Last edited:

Not bad. certainly better than GR on the throne, but it doesn't really fit that well with anything else....though it does look sleeker than my Spidey PF.

I have two issues with this:

1) I like the sculpt and everything, but it doesn't seem like a very Spider-man-y type of pose.

2) I thought Cap's shield couldn't be damaged. :confused:

Otherwise, I am glad SS is still doing the comiquette.

no sure about the pose... I'd rather have it like my avatar! :(

Still pretty cool though.

2) I thought Cap's shield couldn't be damaged. :confused:

This is bothering me as well . .. they really should have just had webbing all over the shield . . that damage just couldn't happen . . .

But it still looks nice and I will be ordering it . . . :)

So spidey beats up Captain America and Iron Man in the comics???

It is more just symbolic of the Superhero Civil War than an actual thing that happened . . . It was Iron Man vs Cap with Spidey in the middle . . .

It is more just symbolic of the Superhero Civil War than an actual thing that happened . . . It was Iron Man vs Cap with Spidey in the middle . . .

Ah. Ok :) man, what am interesting story! I think I'm gonna be picking one of these up :D so hen can we order this?

exactly. what worries me too, are all these new Pre Ordering scalpers. Don't want a super large es.

youre always worried and complaining about scalpers. do you really lose sleep over this? If so, i find it funny.

Back