Iron spider-man comiquette-NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron spider-man comiquette

Oops! Sorry. I was looking for the Marvel forums. But I appear to have stumbled into the Star Wars section... ;)

Oops! Sorry. I was looking for the Marvel forums. But I appear to have stumbled into the Star Wars section... ;)

no one complain about the angle of the spidey symbol or shade of colour yet

Oh man, I hope this isn't another SIM like PPO. I barely got through for that one. I don't have that fast of a connection apparently. :monkey2

I dont think its your connection that is the problem... Its Sideshow's Web servers not being able to handle the amount of page requests at those times.

It's a glorious sculpt, for sure.

However, if someone came out with a sculpt of Keanu Reaves from Johnny Mnemonic, I wouldn't order that either. :lol

This will sell like hotcakes because of the hype created here and at the con. Iron Spidey was a blip on the radar that, seriously, served no real purpose other than to show how badly Peter Parker became Tony Stark's chump in Civil War.

It's all about business....SDCC wants you to be there.

They're rewarding people who spend $$$ expenses to get there...

I would have drove there if I knew they were making them..

This sucks onve agian those of us that didnt go to SDCC get screwed...thanks SS :emperor

well if there are no ex left i wont be getting one which really sucks

It's all about business....SDCC wants you to be there.

They're rewarding people who spend $$$ expenses to get there...

I would have drove there if I knew they were making them..

And in the process there screwing over thousands of there fans that coudnt go....yea thats good business.:rolleyes:

And what about people like me who live on the OPPOSITE side of the country??? Like Florida...... Why would I spend all that money, JUST to GIVE sideshow my money?!?!? So I have To go out of my way to give you my business?!

Why is everyone panicking, has a ES been stated? For all we know there could be 1000 es Exc...

Why is everyone panicking, has a ES been stated? For all we know there could be 1000 es Exc...

You know how quick the 1250 of the SIM went?...thats why....add to the fact tons of scalpers are buying these up at the con and its not good for us.

Ok, I'll join in now on the panicking…what the hell is going on, SIDESHOW PUT THESE PUT ALREADY :D

Don't think he's serious about the "business" comment. Flawed logic if you ask me.

But I don't think non attendees should worry.

If i remember correctly, SIM was already announced as a PPO before comic con last year.

They also announced the SW 12" PPO even before the con started.

So calm down guys. :D

sideshow is a business and doesn't 'owe' anything to their customers. they have loads of giveaways, bonus points and great products which is cool beans. if you're looking for a mom and pop type treatment, forget it. they know their products are hot, and if you don't buy them, someone else will. so you can *itch, moan and complain, or get in line for your collectible. or you can cut off your nose to spite your face and not buy anything. i'm sure the next guy in line would appreciate that. :lol

Back