Iron spider-man comiquette-NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron spider-man comiquette

sideshow is a business and doesn't 'owe' anything to their customers. they have loads of giveaways, bonus points and great products which is cool beans. if you're looking for a mom and pop type treatment, forget it. they know their products are hot, and if you don't buy them, someone else will. so you can *itch, moan and complain, or get in line for your collectible. or you can cut off your nose to spite your face and not buy anything. i'm sure the next guy in line would appreciate that. :lol

Didn't you ^^^^^ and moan about SIM last year :D Finally deciding to give $100 extra for a board member to buy one for you at the con.

GOD I WISH I DID THAT!!!:D

I read on a couple of other forums that the ISM is going to be a PreOrder after the Con but not a PPO, meaning it'll go up via NL. When asked though where they got the info there were no follow up posts.

I read on a couple of other forums that the ISM is going to be a PreOrder after the Con but not a PPO, meaning it'll go up via NL. When asked though where they got the info there were no follow up posts.

Could it be info from SS at the con?

Didn't you ^^^^^ and moan about SIM last year :D Finally deciding to give $100 extra for a board member to buy one for you at the con.

GOD I WISH I DID THAT!!!:D

i paid a board member $100 to guarantee i get one before the ppo. well worth $100 and no complaints here. wound up selling that one to another board member but picked one up locally for retail and a few 1/6 monster figures. i have had sim displayed ever since and it rocks!!!! :rock

I see your point Tyler. It's hard for Sideshow to please EVERYONE, cuz SS has a TON of fans. I guess they do their best. It makes it more fun also :)

I see your point Tyler. It's hard for Sideshow to please EVERYONE, cuz SS has a TON of fans. I guess they do their best. It makes it more fun also :)

once i realized i couldn't possibly own all i wanted, it made me come to terms with my collecting cans and can'ts. that includes disappointments but also includes winfalls. :D

why won't SS tell us what's going on with this one...if it was pictured in the "products" section it would be one thing but it's not and they haven't said anything about an order date or even what type. i don't like it.

why won't SS tell us what's going on with this one...if it was pictured in the "products" section it would be one thing but it's not and they haven't said anything about an order date or even what type. i don't like it.

patience al, patience. i'm thinking it will be a ppo and we'll find out details soon.

I believe Dusty said no PPO didn't she?

After the site crashing today, I think they realize the newsletter is a better bet than an PPO for this kind of item. The site is usually very slow during a newsletter event but it rarely just straight up crashes.

Back