Iron spider-man comiquette-NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron spider-man comiquette

Upgraded my internet speed today.

Curious that SS is costing me an extra $10 a month indirectly:D

Ok, anyone at the con want to approach a Sideshow employee and ask them straight out for us internet non-attendees when the PO for this will go up on their site? (pretty please :))

I talk to Sideshow..and she said PPO next week...like I said. :) I hope we don't have the same question again. hahaa

I talk to Sideshow..and she said PPO next week...like I said. :) I hope we don't have the same question again. hahaa

Whew!!! Thank god!!! Atleast I will have a chance of getting an exclusive..... Unlike the faux bronze Bowen pre-order.... Gone in 3 seconds!!!!! :monkey2

Very impressive in person. Though, Thor is right next to him, and keeps distracting my eyes :p

Yeah, but like I've already said: The costume was a blip on the radar. :confused: And it never really made much sense. Readers never even had a chance to get to know what was so special about it before Iron Man slapped down Spidey for having principles, and...

Oh, who am I kidding. It's gorgeous. I'm just trying to convince you all not to order it so that I'll have a better chance on PPO day. :naughty

I'm not sure what to believe in that regard. One person has it on good authority that it IS going to be a PPO, then another person has it on equally good authority that it is not. :rolleyes:

I'll just kick back and wait for the final word on the matter to show up in an e-mail, on the website, or in a newsletter.

But that won't stop me from making guesses. And my first conjecture is that it will be handled just like the SIM in every regard. That means PPO.

(I really want that shield and helm...)

The shield and helmet are must haves for this imo. Heck to me that's the major selling point, my desire to have this went up alot when I saw those. And I would be more likely to buy it if it were smaller and less expensive.

The shield and helmet are must haves for this imo. Heck to me that's the major selling point, my desire to have this went up alot when I saw those. QUOTE]

Same here. I've got to get that Exclusive. * joins the "Must have ISM Exc. Petition."*

Back