Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we get this back on topic? Gone for a couple of days and come back to read a therapy session. I don't even understand what the fuss is about, its been long stated that there was a non-refundable portion of $40. It takes a special kind of stupid to ask for your non-refundable deposit back.

Yea pics please... Lets get back to this thread..... For me if I paid the deposite, I don't think I will cancel the statue or getting the money back.

No-return deposit means just that. No wonder he posted your Pm's you probably wouldn't leave him alone.

Doesn't matter if you changed your mind 2 seconds after. YOU GET NOTHING BACK if you cancel.

Now you've learned that the hard way, like im sure many ppl who had to cancel before have.

No-return deposit means just that. No wonder he posted your Pm's you probably wouldn't leave him alone.

Doesn't matter if you changed your mind 2 seconds after. YOU GET NOTHING BACK if you cancel.

Now you've learned that the hard way, like im sure many ppl who had to cancel before have.

I disagree IMO which is allowed. IMO it does matter if you change your mind in 2 seconds. IMO.

I wanted to talk to Ricardo about this privately. I sent him 1 private message, he read and didn't reply. Then 2 more later in the week he ignored.

As for posting my pm's. that's bad form and morals as a seller. This is also against board policy and reported to the admin.

I have deposit with other company's that I'm happy to lose if I cancel.

I didn't want to have a dispute with the board or other members as I stated in my 1st post before Ricardo made this public.

People want to see pics now... So it's done! Wait for the pics
:impatient:

I think Ricardo should do what Sideshow does,give back the deposit 1 time and 1 time only,I think this would give him more credibility for future purchases.Another think don't send nothing over PayPal as gift,because you can't recuperate the money.Only send as GIFT if really is a GIFT.

Hello Guys,
If I have understood correctly the shipping does not have any insurace if the item is brocken but accoring Brazilian post they work with EMS or SEDEX and this insurace is automatic..... So why not?

Hello Guys,
If I have understood correctly the shipping does not have any insurace if the item is brocken but accoring Brazilian post they work with EMS or SEDEX and this insurace is automatic..... So why not?

Because Ricardo says they don't do insurance:dunno

There's no insurance PERIOD.If comes damaged just throw it in the trash.

This isn't any different that insuring a US parcel for Int'l shipping. Doesn't take an Act of God to get someone to pay the claim?

Hello Guys,

Good morning guys

First of all automatic insurance is only up to a certain amount.
In Canada automatic insurance only covers up to $100. It is probably the same in US.
In Brazil they are:

SEDEX - R$ 50,00
SEDEX 10 - R$ 75,00
SEDEX Hoje - R$ 75,00
PAC - R$ 50,00

So Sedex has an automatic insurance of less than $25.
Your package will be insured the amount that you paid for the statue unless you ask me to declare a lower value.

I was told by a Brazilian Postal Service worker that their insurance does not cover damage but that information is wrong as I have contacted Correios by phone today to clear all doubts. They told me that international Postage Insurance covers loss, damage and parcial damage. They gave me the link to their website where it states that:

https://www.correios.com.br/produtosaz/produto.cfm?id=26E2E14C-5056-9163-89479BFF2272AC3B

É o serviço pelo qual o cliente declara o valor de mercadorias e outros objetos de valor, postados sob registro, para fins de ressarcimento em caso de extravio ou espoliação. O serviço prevê a indenização no montante declarado, proporcional ao dano (parcial ou total) do conteúdo.

They told me in case you receive your package and the statue is damage you have to contact your local Postal Service and open a complain. That is not an insurance claim as I will be the one to have to do the claim in Brazil. The Brazilian Postal service (Correios) will contact your country's Postal Service to confirm your complain.
Have in mind that this investigation process can take a long time as it takes in any country.

If you have any doubts please contact me via e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected]

*I am sorry about the wrong information(Only Loss coverage) but I was only going by what I was told by a Brazilian Postal worker at my Local Postal Office. Maybe She wanted to avoid any problems with insurance claims knowing that I ship statues.
So Your statue will be insured for LOSS and DAMAGE!

Quick question to you guys. Why can't you guys get your package shipped from Brazil using an international parcel service like UPS or Fedex? They can be more expensive but at least you can get a better and smoother service that offers better coverage in case of loss or damage. Better than relying on the Brazilian postal service and USPS.

Quick question to you guys. Why can't you guys get your package shipped from Brazil using an international parcel service like UPS or Fedex? They can be more expensive but at least you can get a better and smoother service that offers better coverage in case of loss or damage. Better than relying on the Brazilian postal service and USPS.

Fedex and UPS from/to Brazil is way expensive.

This is a quote I have done today for a 9Kg package with measurements: 73cm x 47cm x 30cm
From: Rio de Janeiro - RJ - Brazil - Postal Code 20785-310
To: Fort Collins - CO - USA

Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:30 AM FedEx International First® $661.14
Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:30 AM FedEx International Priority® $612.54
Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:00 PM FedEx International Economy® $560.48

As I said before I have no problem shipping the statue via UPS or Fedex if you want!

Last edited:

This is a quote I have mad today for a 9Kg package with measurements: 73cm x 47cm x 30cm

As I said before I have no problem shipping the statue via UPS or Fedex if you want!

GTFO! That's crazy, man! Yeah, ok, I get it.

This is a quote I have mad today for a 9Kg package with measurements: 73cm x 47cm x 30cm

:thud:
For this price of shipping, I'll book myself a trip to Rio and back to here to Canada and it'll be the same price! :lol

I know... it's more than that... but still... :panic:

Back