Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, international shipping via UPS or Fedex is almost always prohibitive. Doesn't matter what your originating country is, it's just expensive.

The painting on the 1st picture doesn't look right,look at the shoulder.Is this the final product ?

OMG guys! Whats with the paint app??? I pray for those who have this on pre order that the final production piece arrives in better health cos that is just piss poor! :slap

That's not a production sample, geez. On facebook (where this pictures were taken from) the company states that this a proto they gave to the store called "Limited Edition".

That's not a production sample, geez. On facebook (where this pictures were taken from) the company states that this a proto they gave to the store called "Limited Edition".

I hope that paint job is limited edition! You dont want too many of those statues to look as bad as that one does! :slap

That does look pretty bad.

It could be a lot worse mate...

7uzevygu.jpg

Last edited:
I really thought this looked great unpainted. I'd much prefer that over the painted version, IF this is a production piece.

They batter do good on this one or I'll never order their statues in the future. They need to improve the paint job!! Come on.

They batter do good on this one or I'll never order their statues in the future. They need to improve the paint job!! Come on.

Limited Edition said this is a product sample and it did not came painted from the factory. They used a local ****ty artist to paint it. I said in the LIMITED Edition Forum that it is ridiculous using a proto like that for display and pictures. :cuckoo:
People that are on the fence will give up thinking this is a production piece. It has really a very poor painting app.

Rest assured that if I receive any piece like this I will return it to Pizii Toys/Iron Studios immediately.

These are the pictures from a production piece:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.621834007828338.1073741829.492450394100034&type=1

Limited Edition said this is a product sample and it did not came painted from the factory. They used a local ****ty artist to paint it. I said in the LIMITED Edition Forum that it is ridiculous using a proto like that for display and pictures. :cuckoo:
People that are on the fence will give up thinking this is a production piece. It has really a very poor painting app.

Rest assured that if I receive any piece like this I will return it to Pizii Toys/Iron Studios immediately.

These are the pictures from a production piece:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.621834007828338.1073741829.492450394100034&type=1

But if all of them arrive in that s***ty paint apps then no one would want to have it and you should give back all the deposits that everyone has paid. But I hope all of them come in perfect condition. Just saying...

But if all of them arrive in that s***ty paint apps then no one would want to have it and you should give back all the deposits that everyone has paid. But I hope all of them come in perfect condition. Just saying...

Why should he give back the deposits? Not SSC or anybody else would. It's not his fault. If they are all **** and nobody wants them then he is stuck with a bunch of extra product and debt. Everybody took a gamble when they ordered this statues because this is the first we hear from this company. Ricardo was nice enough to hook you guys up. If it wasn't for him, this piece would be out of reach to most of you.

Everyone should just calm down, wait till they arrive and see what happens.

If I was Ricardo I wouldn't offer to help with the other statues and products they put out. It's just not worth the headache.

Thanks DFanatic! I know It will not be my fault if they deliver a POS final product but I will take the hit in this case and refund all of you.

BarryAllen
Of course If I receive a lot of pieces with painting like that I will return all of them and refund everybody. No doubts about that!
I really think Iron Studios will delivery an acceptable final product and nothing like that ****ty one used on display by Limited Edition. If they do deliver a final product similar to that I will never buy their products again.

Last edited:
I do appreciated that Richard can do this for us, it's just all the buyer take the risk to buy the first piece that from brazil and worries. If they can do the one close to that Facebook page, I will be happy.

brand new company in the high end collectible business that is located in Brazil. That's a lot of risk. Good luck to you guys.

Back