Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

First video review:

[ame]https://youtu.be/K338MFTu-bk[/ame]

Container with statues has left China already!

where can i preorder this? Is it still available right now?

I am sold out. I have 3 pieces out of 50 as immediate replacements but I have a wait list for them already.
I will try to get more pieces with Iron Studios once this is released.

Last edited:
Well... that just looks great! I did not order this piece but I'm happy to see the level of quality we can expect from the company. I look forward to see the other stuff they put out.

Can't wait!! Need it so bad, if it arrives with similler quality, I will be super happy!!

Watching the vid again I agree, this looks very light.

The person in the video spins the packaged box on the table with one hand like a DJ spinning a record - almost effortlessly.

I thought that too initially but in the beginning of the video when he first takes ironman out of the plastic wrap you can see him re-grip it for a better hold. Almost like the weight was pulling it off balance. That's what I took from it anyways. The base however looks light. He was moving that around way to easily. Isn't there some type of spec sheet available that specifies the shipping weight?

From https://www.ironstudios.com.br/?portfolio_item=iron-man-3-mark-xlii-legacy-replica-14

Google translation:
The Iron Man MARK XLII 1/4 Statue is made of polystone and die cast (little details on shoulders), hand painted, has LED lights on hand, foot, arc reactor and eyes and is fully detailed based on the same model used at the movie. It is made at the same facility in China that makes itens for Sideshow and Gentle Giant.

• Legacy Replica - ¼ Scale
• Limited Edition and numbered (amount to be determined)
• LED's eyes, hands, chest, feet and base
• Based on the original concept of the film Iron Man 3
• Base produced upon the blueprint used in the film
• Automotive Coatings
• Material: Polystone and Diecast
Box Measures: Height 73cm x Width 47 cm x Depth 30 cm
• Total weight: 7.42 kg
• Measurements of the piece: Height 32cm x Width 38 cm x Depth 38 cm
• Workpiece weight: 5.34 kg

• Includes Certificate of Authenticity and Pack adhesive film Iron Man 3
• 3 batteries included

If you compare with the Sideshow Iron Man MK VI Maquette:
Product Size17" H (431.8mm) x 15.5" W (393.7mm) x 12" L (304.8mm)*
Box Size19.00" H (482.6mm) x 18.00" W (457.2mm) x 14.00" L (355.6mm)*
Product Weight15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
Est. Shipping Weight19.00 lbs (8.62 kg)*

So I'm assuming total weight is box including all contents and statue. Workpiece weight is the statue and base alone which is just under 12 lbs vs SS at 15lbs. Yeah I can work with that. Thanks for the translation Drum. Good stuff

Um... I thought ss mark vi is heavy but is not!? I should try to hold it again later, so if is not too much different, I can accept it, the point is the paint job, we need the paint job like sideshow please ....

Back