Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um... I thought ss mark vi is heavy but is not!? I should try to hold it again later, so if is not too much different, I can accept it, the point is the paint job, we need the paint job like sideshow please ....

You mean you want a paint job better than Sideshows.
Must be pretty solid if it's heavier than the SS piece.

Edit; My mistake, it's 1.5kg lighter than SS.

You mean you want a paint job better than Sideshows.
Must be pretty solid if it's heavier than the SS piece.

Edit; My mistake, it's 1.5kg lighter than SS.

Well can't expect better, but "similar" will make me happy :)
It's a little lighter.

If the paint on this is better than Sideshow's I'll be ecstatic. Every IM piece I have from them is fantastic. :rock

I am sold out. I have 3 pieces out of 50 as immediate replacements but I have a wait list for them already.
I will try to get more pieces with Iron Studios once this is released.

Hi Ricardo! If you get more for preorder, I am very interested to get one. PM sent

Hi Ricardofeitoza,

can you take some close up photos of the inhand piece so we can see the paint quality.

Also to confirm, both the base and the statue are made of polystone not pvc plastic right?

thanks

Thought the containers cleared when I saw this bumped :gah:

Sorry. Normally I wouldn't bump a thread like that.
But on this forum there is soooo many ppl who just talk in threads like its there personal email, that I figured I would do a no no too and bump it for some info:monkey1.... if any.

Heads up for anyone in the UK wanting this Lee at collectiblesdirect has it listed on his website :)

Thanks Tommy! :clap Just saw it and couldnt believe it! Having it shipped from Brazil plus customs tax etc... was the only thing putting me off ordering but now i have the chance to own it! Couldnt be happier :hi5: Plus news that he's also getting the XM Studios 1/4 Marvel Line too!!! :horror:panic::panic: Good times ahead for 2014!!!

Back