Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

I spoke with IS owner and he said they have one container in front of the Iron Man 1/4 to be cleared. It should be getting in my hands around mid november. I will kee you guys updated as soon as I have news.

looking forward to seeing the first inhand pics. Saw the review on YT and its still difficult to tell whether this is worth the huge price tag. Its gonna have to be a toss up between this version of the MK42 from Iron Studios or the XM Studios version. So far whats sets the Iron Studios apart from the XM Studios version is the cool light up feature...the XM Studios version may have the extra headsculpts and alternate arm but with no news of a light up feature i feel it will be lacking...

Thanks Tommy! :clap Just saw it and couldnt believe it! Having it shipped from Brazil plus customs tax etc... was the only thing putting me off ordering but now i have the chance to own it! Couldnt be happier :hi5: Plus news that he's also getting the XM Studios 1/4 Marvel Line too!!! :horror:panic::panic: Good times ahead for 2014!!!

This puts me in an awkward position! Just laid out £700 on collectibles, yet this guy would definitely have been a priority purchase. I just have to hope he's still there by xmas, or put down the NRD (risking not raising the funds in time!)

*edit* just put down a 10% deposit on him! Can't wait, turns out I've ages to get the funds together, so no problem at all. Particularly fond of the idea of collecting 1/4 movie-superheroes. Will look great next to my DKR 1/4...and hopefully, a 1/4 Cap from HT...

Last edited:
Thanks Tommy! :clap Just saw it and couldnt believe it! Having it shipped from Brazil plus customs tax etc... was the only thing putting me off ordering but now i have the chance to own it! Couldnt be happier :hi5: Plus news that he's also getting the XM Studios 1/4 Marvel Line too!!! :horror:panic::panic: Good times ahead for 2014!!!

More props to Tommy. Never thought I'd get this piece! Hoping that they continue to get their hands on Iron Studios stuff - that Hulk Diorama looks sweet!

Collectiblesdirect..looking like a seller i'll go with in future *dependent on this experience*

I like the xm and never use light up features so if the price is right then ill hopefully get that

I actually agree with you Ant that the XM version is better, as for the light up feature...I do prefer a light up feature on an iron man piece but then you do get a lot of accessories with the XM version so maybe that will help swing my decision between which version to get :panic::dunno

*edit* just put down a 10% deposit on him! Can't wait, turns out I've ages to get the funds together, so no problem at all

:rotfl:rotfl:clap you my friend sound just like me! Buy now and think later :yess: :lol

More props to Tommy. Never thought I'd get this piece! Hoping that they continue to get their hands on Iron Studios stuff

Collectiblesdirect..looking like a seller i'll go with in future *dependent on this experience*

:goodpost: yea, Lee really surprised me when he announced both the Iron Studios and XM lines. Exciting stuff for UK collectors :rock

From their Instagram (Google translation):
This confirmed deliveries start next week!

So... I guess my new best friend Ricardo will have some great news soon!!! :panic:

From their Instagram (Google translation):

So... I guess my new best friend Ricardo will have some great news soon!!! :panic:

Good morning guys

Iron Studios already confirmed they start billing retailers next week. I will be contacting you all by the end of next week with remaining balance and shipping costs and options.
I will also try to double box (Brown box) the product. It is going to add $$$ on shipping cost but I will leave it as as an option if you want.

Last edited:
From Iron Studios FB:
Iron Man Mark XLII 1/4 from Iron Man 3 is already in the Piziitoys warehouse, supplies for their tenants who pre sale starts tomorrow. Remember that this is a Limited Edition and Numbered 750 to Brazil.

11185_686906137987791_1654807684_n.jpg
Our turn will come soon!!! :panic:

please please let the end product be good, ground punch ironman has a terrible track record, I am still waiting for my red one to finish custom paint 1 year later.

7 months, and no pics... i would die waiting for something i paid and know nothing about.

Back