Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shut my computer down when I read that line from the company, I couldn't take anymore lol

That picture scares me:
iron_man_mark_42_iron_studios_legacy_replica_toyreview-com-58.jpg

But... in Ricardo I trust... :1-1:

Man, I forgot how good that Proto looked... shame how the final product turned out though. Now I'm not sure about the ordering that Hulk diorama or that half scale Mark XLII from them anymore.

Ricardo, your inbox is full so I sent you an email. Get back to me when you can so I can finalize payment on the keychain. Thanks,

Damn.... A company shouldn't say something like that to their customer, if I am pissed ,I won't get mad to Ricardo , but iron Studio.

I had this pre-ordered but decided to cancel. The final product looks nothing like proto that Iron Studios displayed months ago. Disappointing. I was hoping to to buy the 1/2 scale IM and the 1/6 Hulk but now, I'm not so sure anymore

say that those who want to buy it, has to see the piece and draw your own conclusions is not to care for the opinion of the collector, much less care about people who are in the same situation as me, outside the big cities where stores have more expression.
I think 95% of collectors are virtual. should have more respect and not give an answer like that.

say that those who want to buy it, has to see the piece and draw your own conclusions is not to care for the opinion of the collector, much less care about people who are in the same situation as me, outside the big cities where stores have more expression.
I think 95% of collectors are virtual. should have more respect and not give an answer like that.

can't agree more. Still considering want to cancel or not, as I cant view the real item.
I heard this piece is not sold out. If 30% of us cancel the PO, would Iron Studio in trouble?

Once you cant get good impression at 1st product, u will very diff to get next.

Order cancelled. Sculp is good and base is good but paint is a disgrace. This is a 300 dollar statue at most not worth the price. At the end of the day its only a statue and base with no switch out parts or extras.

I am a massive IM fan but I am fed up with company's showing you one thing and delivering something totally different. I think I will wait for someone else to do a better job.

you bought this

m8af.jpg

and recived this

iron_man_mark_42_iron_studios_legacy_replica_toyreview-com-34.jpg

Very worrying indeed. I imagine almost everyone ordered this piece due to seeing the initial proto pics and from the comparison pic above it is clear to see that the company Iron Studios have cut corners by completely changing the colour scheme to the ones used for their proto. The gold and red colour choice could'nt be more different if they tried. Its an awful choice of colours when compared to the proto!!! The sloppy lines are also a concern too. Due to living in the UK, my order wont be due in until April of next year so i'll be able to make a firm conclusion once the majority have recieved theirs inhand but its not looking good, especially with the response sent by the company themselves.

I can see alot of collectors, myself including, cancelling the order and opting for the XM Studios version instead :lecture

Thats a killer pic Cad! Did you cancel your order? :dunno

the paint is good from far, but when you get close, you see that it's not good

Back