Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg.... I still decide it... The paint job is terrible..... $500 for that?? I know I will be mad if ss going to make one.

not the best start for a new company. This is very poor from Iron Studios who are also making the MK42 1:2 statue aswell yes? :slap :panic:

ah, okay :)

If Iron Studio willing to repaint/recover it, I think still got chance for us to have another try. otherwise, I think most of us will choose to see real item before purchase. w/o preorder, how much fund estimation they need to complete the project and how many pcs to be produced would be trouble.

If Iron Studio willing to repaint/recover it, I think still got chance for us to have another try. otherwise, I think most of us will choose to see real item before purchase. w/o preorder, how much fund estimation they need to complete the project and how many pcs to be produced would be trouble.

Or decide to go for the XM Studios version instead...:lecture

dont think repaint/recover it

"the product we have to offer is what this market, for sure we will work for future projects and hope that pleases everyone. We have many items on the way!"

"the product we have to offer is what this market, for sure we will work for future projects and hope that pleases everyone. We have many items on the way!"

ic, then I think I will cancel my order as well. Too sad, as I and my friend like this pose too much!

Thats right Cad. Iron Studios wont repaint it...i think its too late for that. Sounds like what they are saying is that they will take all feedback recieved from this piece and take it with them when releasing new projects.

they have blocked me from their facebook hahaha
so, don't claim about their items to them

1458624_499786923452109_296987638_n.jpg

I saw a live yesterday and it really is a shame the piece.
Not only painting, but has details that seem to have been made ​​from the clay models and she melted, leaving everything crooked.

Glad you escaped this.

Yeah, looks like Iron Studios ****ed this one up. This is their first piece, they should have taken every precaution and delivered a perfect statue. They betrayed the trust and lost the confidence of new and potential buyers. Now, there is no way I'm getting anything from them before seeing the final product first.

Disappointing. :ohbfrank:

Uh, does someone want to buy me out of my deposit and get this piece?

HUGE shame. I was so excited after seeing the awesome prototype. But these pics are gross.

Back