Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Averone, what you think about the paint job ?

I have to yet see it in person. These pictures are from Brazil.
I had mine opened to check it out.
I'm not going to say its 100% like proto, but it's better than most others I seen.

I have to yet see it in person. These pictures are from Brazil.
I had mine opened to check it out.
I'm not going to say its 100% like proto, but it's better than most others I seen.

Looking forward to your review Alex. Make sure you give us your honest opinion about what you think regarding the lines and paint apps. At this moment in time from what i've seen so far from the production pics is that its vastly different from the prototype - notably the gold and red colours.

Oh man, just saw that my local shop has this pre-order (€495,-). With all these quality issues I sure hope he didn't order a whole bunch of them or he will lose big-*** $$$. He is a great guy. :(

After seeing the paint on this, I'm hesitant to try for the 1/6 Avengers dio. With so many pieces it's just hard to imagine not having some paint issues.

ui-sou-popular-sqn-571419,080220132122.jpg

Quick update:

Iron Man Mark XLII 1/4 Scale - Final list!

1- GodofWar-Alberto G. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains) - Contacted via Private message!
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire - David A (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 8th on the shipping list
4- GodofWar-Alberto G. (Second piece)
5- SpenK Contacted via Private message!
6- Marc-Andre-Drum18 (+1 Iron Man Key Chain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 1st on the shipping list
7- Jye- Ryan L. (+ 2 Iron Man and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains) FULL BALANCE PAID! 7th on the shipping list
8- Jojo Galang FULL BALANCE PAID! 18th on the shipping list*****
9- Sen Wei Oon-oonsw05 (+ 2 IM + 2 IP keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 5th on the shipping list
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero (+ 2 Iron Man Key Chain) - Contacted via Private message! FULL BALANCE PAID! 15th on the shipping list*****
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains at $27)
16- Y4NK33 PL4N3T FULL BALANCE PAID! 3rd on the shipping list
17- Kyle Z FULL BALANCE PAID! 19th on the shipping list
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 12th on the shipping list
19- George Smy (+ 2 IM + 1 IP + 1 WM keychain)
20- George Smy
21- thaistixx FULL BALANCE PAID! 13th on the shipping list
22- Charles/TheMovieManiac FULL BALANCE PAID! 2nd on the shipping list
23- ronald taylor/rocketrey FULL BALANCE PAID! 9th on the shipping list
24- Ensandria Rendrata- Ersa FULL BALANCE PAID! 6th on the shipping list
25- Marc Heinz FULL BALANCE PAID! 10th on the shipping list
26- goh leong /hazzard FULL BALANCE PAID! 11th on the shipping list
27- Robert Bernier / Mad Napper FULL BALANCE PAID! 4th on the shipping list
28- IE Computers / Gagaliya
29- Paolo schiappacasse
30- Saymour Go FULL BALANCE PAID!25th on the shipping list
31- Saymour GoFULL BALANCE PAID!26th on the shipping list
32- Danny Chander FULL BALANCE PAID! 20th on the shipping list
33- BarryAllen/ Bobby Trinh FULL BALANCE PAID!21th on the shipping list
34- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!24th on the shipping list
35- Daren Sheng
36- Daren Sheng
37- Daren Sheng
38- Daren Sheng
39- Daren Sheng
40- Daren Sheng
41- Maxicollector * FULL BALANCE PAID!22nd on the shipping list
42- Maxicollector * FULL BALANCE PAID!23rd on the shipping list
43- PRF *
44- Adriano
45- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
46- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
47- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
48- James Taveggia / Noah* FULL BALANCE PAID! 14th on the shipping list
49- Kantaphong* FULL BALANCE PAID! 16th on the shipping list
50- Kantaphong* FULL BALANCE PAID! 17th on the shipping list

Quick update:

Iron Man Mark XLII 1/4 Scale - Final list!

1- GodofWar-Alberto G. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains) - Contacted via Private message!
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire - David A (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 8th on the shipping list
4- GodofWar-Alberto G. (Second piece)
5- SpenK Contacted via Private message!
6- Marc-Andre-Drum18 (+1 Iron Man Key Chain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 1st on the shipping list
7- Jye- Ryan L. (+ 2 Iron Man and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains) FULL BALANCE PAID! 7th on the shipping list
8- Jojo Galang FULL BALANCE PAID! 18th on the shipping list*****
9- Sen Wei Oon-oonsw05 (+ 2 IM + 2 IP keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 5th on the shipping list
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero (+ 2 Iron Man Key Chain) - Contacted via Private message! FULL BALANCE PAID! 15th on the shipping list*****
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains at $27)
16- Y4NK33 PL4N3T FULL BALANCE PAID! 3rd on the shipping list
17- Kyle Z FULL BALANCE PAID! 19th on the shipping list
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 12th on the shipping list
19- George Smy (+ 2 IM + 1 IP + 1 WM keychain)
20- George Smy
21- thaistixx FULL BALANCE PAID! 13th on the shipping list
22- Charles/TheMovieManiac FULL BALANCE PAID! 2nd on the shipping list
23- ronald taylor/rocketrey FULL BALANCE PAID! 9th on the shipping list
24- Ensandria Rendrata- Ersa FULL BALANCE PAID! 6th on the shipping list
25- Marc Heinz FULL BALANCE PAID! 10th on the shipping list
26- goh leong /hazzard FULL BALANCE PAID! 11th on the shipping list
27- Robert Bernier / Mad Napper FULL BALANCE PAID! 4th on the shipping list
28- IE Computers / Gagaliya
29- Paolo schiappacasse
30- Saymour Go FULL BALANCE PAID!25th on the shipping list
31- Saymour GoFULL BALANCE PAID!26th on the shipping list
32- Danny Chander FULL BALANCE PAID! 20th on the shipping list
33- BarryAllen/ Bobby Trinh FULL BALANCE PAID!21th on the shipping list
34- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!24th on the shipping list
35- Daren Sheng
36- Daren Sheng
37- Daren Sheng
38- Daren Sheng
39- Daren Sheng
40- Daren Sheng
41- Maxicollector * FULL BALANCE PAID!22nd on the shipping list
42- Maxicollector * FULL BALANCE PAID!23rd on the shipping list
43- PRF *
44- Adriano
45- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
46- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
47- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
48- James Taveggia / Noah* FULL BALANCE PAID! 14th on the shipping list
49- Kantaphong* FULL BALANCE PAID! 16th on the shipping list
50- Kantaphong* FULL BALANCE PAID! 17th on the shipping list

Congrats Marc, you are 1st on the shipping list! :yess: :fireworks

Let me express my opinion. The sculpture is beast! It is imposing and beautiful if seen well Gone!! AFF
The weak are actually in the painting. Okay a slouch!

1 - There are fingerprints on it

20131105_173529_zps4d1ff398.jpg

2 - unfinished painting to the face. Look at the outline of the eye. Man, is the mask of Iron, the face, is where you will look for a sculpture carai!
As we do not complete the ****ing painting an eye on her face??????????????????? ??

20131105_173552_zpsce57db69.jpg

3-Someone was with stomachache and shat upon the poor fellow's leg

20131105_173629_zpsc258bba8.jpg

4-Notice the thigh pity. The painting is not uniform. It has touches of several different directions ... and layers of paint ...

20131105_173652_zpsaeb6532c.jpg

5-small parts with unfinished painting

20131105_173813_zps8a70820d.jpg

6-7-8-9-10 to infinity and beyond ... I'll stop here because it's so much that comes discouraged. I will stop here. because it has a lot more things.

Sin is actually a painting. a garbage

Stop trolling. No one wants to hear your paint rants anymore. Every single post you have under your username belongs to this thread. Thats weak sauce. Go find a different thread to terrorize. We dont care about your opinion of the sloppy paint and the continuous pics and posts are so annoying. Everytime i look at my phone there's a new post from you complaining. Go jump off a building

I think this piece still looks pretty good (I have no idea what it cost, so I'm not taking that into account). If you inspect any piece with a magnifying glass, you will find flaws...that's life (except Doom PF...mine looks pretty much perfect).

Stop trolling. No one wants to hear your paint rants anymore. Every single post you have under your username belongs to this thread. Thats weak sauce. Go find a different thread to terrorize. We dont care about your opinion of the sloppy paint and the continuous pics and posts are so annoying. Everytime i look at my phone there's a new post from you complaining. Go jump off a building

Go ... Yourself

:hi5:

Yeah, pretty sure we get it by now.

Agreed. If you're going to jack pics of someone else's statue at least have the decency to cite the source. This dude had pic's of Averone the gringo's statue up before he did! :lol

I think this piece still looks pretty good (I have no idea what it cost, so I'm not taking that into account). If you inspect any piece with a magnifying glass, you will find flaws...that's life (except Doom PF...mine looks pretty much perfect).

This. Pretty much every pic he posted is extremely up close, and some are clearly in shoddy lighting - neither of which will be flattering to any piece and any piece with flaws will have them magnified ten fold.

Go ... Yourself

:hi5:

Thats better!! At least your not whining in this post and i didnt have to look at 10 pictures and a busted english translation of your thoughts! Now maybe you can try doing this in a different thread. I know it seems like a scary thought but give it a try!
:wink1:

Back