Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1459335_630461406997581_1243785820_n.jpg

I don't plan on having mine displayed under an electron microscope so as long as it looks good from a few feet away I'm happy :D

Some of this is due to horrid lighting and we are comparing it to the professional photos by the company. I believe I will be happy with this, my only MK 42 at the moment.

Today I received my disappointment and that not only the lines, but much of the painting was relegated to simple jet ink in it, you do not notice touches to give a better finish. It is something quite different from what I had sold at the fair in the middle of the year when the prototype exhibited.
One of the gringos have given up the purchase, and unfortunately, I end up taking a prejudice already first.

Understand the positioning of Iron, not wanting to be seen as a company that has started with errors, but neglect the consumer is already too much. I was also one of those who had comments on FaceBook removed (in favor of letting only the good reviews), but unfortunately it does not. And see that this attitude is being made ​​by a Brazilian company, in our own land is the last straw.

Today I received my disappointment and that not only the lines, but much of the painting was relegated to simple jet ink in it, you do not notice touches to give a better finish. It is something quite different from what I had sold at the fair in the middle of the year when the prototype exhibited.
One of the gringos have given up the purchase, and unfortunately, I end up taking a prejudice already first.

Understand the positioning of Iron, not wanting to be seen as a company that has started with errors, but neglect the consumer is already too much. I was also one of those who had comments on FaceBook removed (in favor of letting only the good reviews), but unfortunately it does not. And see that this attitude is being made ​​by a Brazilian company, in our own land is the last straw.

Funny translator!! :rotfl
I think we need to wait till some of us "gringos" get them in hand!

Rodolfo Khanate
I think the statue i bought, has SEVERE quality problems ... Iron Studios intends to do a recall ? Replace parts with low quality ? What will be the approach of post sale ?

Iron Studios
Rodolfo Khanate, the statue is the same as shown in the photos that are on the official site , same color , same details. We used a statue of production to make photos and video , Mark XLII has several lines and is by far the hardest Mark to be created. All statue are made in China and we dont have a factory nor workforce in Brazil. if the customer is not satisfied with the final product, he can return to the store or return the product and get your refund , the store in question makes the return to piziitoys as with any other industry that is piziitoys . The policy adopted is exactly the same , Iron Studios is a manufacturer as any other method of repayment and the same is applied by law . The Piziitoys meets tenants so the exchange should be made direct store where you purchased . Hope this helps !

Last edited:
I can barely understand anything in that post.

Hey cadera, care to share some pics of your statue you purchased and returned?

i didnt buy

Oh. I thought you said you received it :huh

Hello??
I was about to post my pics!
This is my IM!!!

Now you steal from the "Gringo" his pics? Lol

My IM! Coming home soon to one damn nice collection!

null_zpsd6fb78cc.jpg

null_zps8bc60046.jpg

I say it could be better but I'm happy
After seeing some pictures I was getting worried but it looks decent, not as good as Sideshow but good
Ok I give it a 7.5

Back