Jango up for preorder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kodiak8658 said:
Says it's $149.99 and sold out. Where can I get some of that gonja?
No it was 127. Here is my order.

Name Code Qty Each Options
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jango Fett - Pre-Order SS4361 1 127.50
Subtotal 127.50
Shipping 5.00
Tax 0.00
Total 132.50

Ohh yeah I guess Jango has not broken any records.

They're Sold out at DSC, they only get a small number of pieces to distribute and list the sold out price at retail.

Check with alter Ego and Fireside too, they might be carrying it.

They probably did it this way because they've seen with the Boba PPO and other Medis, that the price keeps people away and the sell-outs aren't that fast. No reason to do a PPO if you don't have to.

MaulFan said:
I thought the Boba PPO was almost as quick as the ANH Leai PPO?
Its hard to say I think boba sold out in just under 20 minutes but thats 1000, Leia sold out in about 34 minutes but that was 1977 so based on the math yes, but its very hard to tell how fast the first 1000 sold.

mfoga said:
Its hard to say I think boba sold out in just under 20 minutes but thats 1000, Leia sold out in about 34 minutes but that was 1977 so based on the math yes, but its very hard to tell how fast the first 1000 sold.

Either way, it was still fast and I was confused by DD saying they may have felt no need for PPO for Jango cuz of how Boba went, because from what I saw on Boba day, would've been ugly without the PPO and announcement.

MaulFan said:
Either way, it was still fast and I was confused by DD saying they may have felt no need for PPO for Jango cuz of how Boba went, because from what I saw on Boba day, would've been ugly without the PPO and announcement.
Boba was better with a PPO but that Boba he has a serious hardcore following. I think the rest could be done thie way look the Clone is still around, and I think Jango is too.

It is surprising to see Jango still around, I guess all the buzz around here wasn't a good judge of overall popularity of the figure and ordering of it.

MaulFan said:
It is surprising to see Jango still around, I guess all the buzz around here wasn't a good judge of overall popularity of the figure and ordering of it.
I think its the pricetag, look SWS still has the Storm and Shadow Troopers , SS has the Clone still. I still feel a lot of poeple are put off by the price. A ordered one from Adam for $127 plus not sales tax, more reasonable price. I think if they could get all of these closer to 100-125 they would do better.

Calm down Medikids this is not a bash.

Oh yeah timing is bad too with the hundreds hell thousands of dollars people will be spending in just over a month for and and at C4.

low_11.jpg

Yeah, now people are up and on the internet at work during their lunch, so it's starting to sell out! :lol I actually ordered my Jango at 6:00 am this morning when I got to work because I forgot about "Newsletter Thursday" and I panicked this morning when I remembered. I logged onto my Sideshow newletter and saw the Jango preorder and panicked again!!!! Lucky me, due to the 'quiet' announcement of this, I got mine ordered!! :chew

Back