Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know he says he couldn't get the holes any smaller on the 'metal mesh' behind the vents, but the holes are too big. It really looks out of scale with the rest of the car. Kinda distracting. It ruins the illusion of it being 1:1. Like someone photoshopped the wrong texture layer. He says if they were any smaller you wouldn't see anything, but you shouldn't be able to count the individual holes, it should be finer than that. Maybe they could have just used molded plastic for it? If I was gonna modify anything on this, I would switch out the mesh.

🦇

IMG_3538.jpeg

I know he says he couldn't get the holes any smaller on the 'metal mesh' behind the vents, but the holes are too big. It really looks out of scale with the rest of the car. Kinda distracting. It ruins the illusion of it being 1:1. Like someone photoshopped the wrong texture layer. He says if they were any smaller you wouldn't see anything, but you shouldn't be able to count the individual holes, it should be finer than that. Maybe they could have just used molded plastic for it? If I was gonna modify anything on this, I would switch out the mesh.

It’s my personal opinion, the car will be 90% or 95% accurate. It’s a little miracle to get something so close to the real car. It’s not a matter of mesh size that will ruin my pleasure.

Last edited:
It’s my personal opinion, the car will be 90% or 95% accurate. It’s a little miracle to get something so close to the real car. It’s not a matter of mesh size that will ruin my pleasure.

The 90-95% will be a major improvement over the HT version which is probably what 60-70%? And I own the HT so I'm not bashing it...I just know that it's nowhere near as accurate as this one will be.

Just got an email regarding shipping cost, definitely doing the default sea freight shipping for my Batmobile. Still gonna cost $212 and take a few months in transit time. If the DHL option wasn't so much more, I'd probably go that route, but $500 shipping is nearly half the cost of this toy car. . .
I think I'm second batch though, so I got time to plan where its gonna go.

Just got an email regarding shipping cost, definitely doing the default sea freight shipping for my Batmobile. Still gonna cost $212 and take a few months in transit time. If the DHL option wasn't so much more, I'd probably go that route, but $500 shipping is nearly half the cost of this toy car. . .
I think I'm second batch though, so I got time to plan where its gonna go.

Is that shipping to Europe?

I'd love to have gotten this over the HT, but it was simply too expensive. And even larger! But man, i just love this car and i really wish i could afford this i know that it blows the HT away and I've got the inferior product. But honestly, HT suits me fine. I've got the big lego model too and that looks amazing, I've got in hot wheels, die cast, i got many many 89 batmobiles that the HT one being innacurate (and apparently too short, i thought it was too long) is just fine for me. I'd love to get the 60s and forever batmobile but ik those are no chances lol. Tumbler i don't think I'd ever get, i do not like that vehicle lmao.

To USA from China. The chart in the email only contrasts shipping cost for Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA. Can't imagine it be too much different for Europe.

Thanks for the insight regarding shipping.

My order says due for November 30th shipping, just about paid off on it.

$212 USD sea shipping but it will take a few months? Personally I’d rather eat the extra $288 USD and get it quickly and safely in two to three weeks than to worry about something of this cost and magnitude hanging anywhere for months.

It’s peace of mind for me, a collectible I’m already going to be $1.8K invested in, I’d want as quickly as possible transit time.

To me, for this, what’s $288 more. I’m also eager to see it in person, and months added onto the one month of seeing others get theirs ahead will just tease.

I wonder what "a few months" actually means. Is that 2 months...is it 5? Hopefully Joost can weigh in on this sometime.

35 to 45 days is what it states in the email, but "in my experience" its about 3 months to the USA any time I've used this service. I've bought statues from Prime 1 and other stuff from AmiAmi or HLJ in Japan. Finally delivery has been either FedEx or USPS depending on size factor. Tracking doesn't become available until after the parcel reaches the port and is scanned by the domestic carrier company, so no scans while it's on the boat besides the initial scan that it has shipped.

Last edited:
Back