Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Respectfully, just listen to yourself. This is insanity. You're literally describing the word dent:View attachment 733650

No. I do not accept that there are “hollows” in the surface. There are only submicroscopic changes in level that our brains interpret as uneven.

Run your finger over one of your “dents” and you won’t feel anything. Our clumsy ape fingers aren’t sensitive enough to detect variations so minor.

I'm certain nobody here is attempting to make your mind up for you.
That’s not the issue.

I legit stopped reading after that 🤔
When did you stop thinking rationally?

That's the problem around here, any difference in opinion is looked at as attempting to sway others.
Again, you’ve misidentified the problem.

I just don’t understand this beating a dead horse. We have already read everyone’s concerns but a few of you continue posting the same complaints over and over again. Some have even reposted pictures from earlier in the thread. Why? Jazzinc ain’t gonna do anything to satisfy you beyond giving you a refund.

I think some people like to *****. When they get no reactions they ***** some more. Why?

Absolute nonsense.
Agreed. And a waste of everyone’s time.

Z

That’s not the issue.

I just don’t understand this beating a dead horse. We have already read everyone’s concerns but a few of you continue posting the same complaints over and over again. Some have even reposted pictures from earlier in the thread. Why? Jazzinc ain’t gonna do anything to satisfy you beyond giving you a refund.

I think some people like to *****. When they get no reactions they ***** some more. Why?

Z
Ok 🙂

No. I do not accept that there are “hollows” in the surface. There are only submicroscopic changes in level that our brains interpret as uneven.

Run your finger over one of your “dents” and you won’t feel anything. Our clumsy ape fingers aren’t sensitive enough to detect variations so minor.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 4.25.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 4.25.27 PM.png
    223.8 KB
That’s not the issue.

Z
This is a forum for discussion, no? If you don't want to engage in the discussion no one is forcing you to. Not everyone keeps up with this thread. We just had a member inquire about the full refund and were able to provide some guidance. (y)

It kind of stops being a discussion when the thread retreads the same old cr&& complaints over and over again with those that are looking forward to the product having to wade through 50-odd pages of it. If you're not 100% happy with it, cancel it, move on. Simples!

Back