Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Respectfully, just listen to yourself. This is insanity. You're literally describing the word dent:View attachment 733650

No. I do not accept that there are “hollows” in the surface. There are only submicroscopic changes in level that our brains interpret as uneven.

Run your finger over one of your “dents” and you won’t feel anything. Our clumsy ape fingers aren’t sensitive enough to detect variations so minor.

I'm certain nobody here is attempting to make your mind up for you.
That’s not the issue.

I legit stopped reading after that 🤔
When did you stop thinking rationally?

That's the problem around here, any difference in opinion is looked at as attempting to sway others.
Again, you’ve misidentified the problem.

I just don’t understand this beating a dead horse. We have already read everyone’s concerns but a few of you continue posting the same complaints over and over again. Some have even reposted pictures from earlier in the thread. Why? Jazzinc ain’t gonna do anything to satisfy you beyond giving you a refund.

I think some people like to *****. When they get no reactions they ***** some more. Why?

Absolute nonsense.
Agreed. And a waste of everyone’s time.

Z

That’s not the issue.

I just don’t understand this beating a dead horse. We have already read everyone’s concerns but a few of you continue posting the same complaints over and over again. Some have even reposted pictures from earlier in the thread. Why? Jazzinc ain’t gonna do anything to satisfy you beyond giving you a refund.

I think some people like to *****. When they get no reactions they ***** some more. Why?

Z
Ok 🙂

No. I do not accept that there are “hollows” in the surface. There are only submicroscopic changes in level that our brains interpret as uneven.

Run your finger over one of your “dents” and you won’t feel anything. Our clumsy ape fingers aren’t sensitive enough to detect variations so minor.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 4.25.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 4.25.27 PM.png
    223.8 KB
That’s not the issue.

Z
This is a forum for discussion, no? If you don't want to engage in the discussion no one is forcing you to. Not everyone keeps up with this thread. We just had a member inquire about the full refund and were able to provide some guidance. (y)

It kind of stops being a discussion when the thread retreads the same old cr&& complaints over and over again with those that are looking forward to the product having to wade through 50-odd pages of it. If you're not 100% happy with it, cancel it, move on. Simples!

So why revisit this thread if you’re happy with your purchase? You know what the thing looks like, you know the issues this product will inevitably come with.

If that’s fine by you, it’s fine by us, though we’re still free to discuss the product, warts and all amongst those that are happy to converse.

I wasn’t continuing “to beat a dead horse”.

I was mentioned,
and asked about my current thoughts on the matter,
those current thoughts and photos helped a fellow member or two ultimately make their decision?
Yet I should shut up huh? Eat it.

The fact that we didn’t immediately cancel the day we saw these eye watering warps,
shows we wanted to like this thing, but it’s not worth liking if I have to light an $1,800 collectible a specific way (in darkness under a coffee table) to hide body damage.

None of the people that have received it continue to post photos of it here, the only ones that do are the ones begging you to subscribe to their channel, and in y’all’s exact words, JazzInc isn’t changing anything on it. So just stick to your YT videos on the topic.

Here, where people threw down cash, a lot of it, we’d like to properly discuss this before our item ships, because we were on the fence about what to do. Once it ships you’re then at the mercy of how bad your dents and botched paint job are vs the next guy, with the owner sending you up sh*ts creek without a paddle.

He was happy to stand by the product before people saw these QC issues that he won’t fix, the truth of the matter here is, he only cares what you have to say if you’re actively praising and supporting his product, one issue, and he’s throwing his CS email around multiple times begging you to cancel.

Skullboy said he was worried about the Catwoman suit deteriorating, from any company, yet Joost took it personally implying that Skullboy just thinks he’ll botch the release. Goes on to further compare HT clothing when that was never the topic of discussion.

Nothing about what you've written changes the fact that you talk about these 'dents' as though they are deeper than Benny Hill's buttcrack. You must go around being eterally disappointed, because I hate to break it to you, absolutely nothing is perfect despite the cost. The trouble is that those that post the same comments over - and over - again try their best to suck any enjoyment out of it for others, want the moon on a stick and wouldn't be happy if the real car was sitting in their living room. But do go on about the crevasse-deep dents that aren't actually there for another fifty pages, please!

Last edited:

Why does it matter if I can’t feel the dents with my clumsy ape fingers??? My eyes can clearly see it! Considering 99% of us only display such items, our eyes are the only judgement that matters. I doubt you’ll be manhandling this thing and playing with it lol

Back