Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the regular battle damage comes with the extreme open mouth sculpt, i’ll pick up that and nothing else. I won’t use the diorama, and i don’t need both figures. If i ever do get a second 1/6th I’ll reserve it for when another company gives her a shot.

Metal Jon made the claws for this and they look stellar, how will this be achieved over hundreds or thousands of units though? All digits unique, all fine, minuscule, detailed metal work. Owning his work myself, it’s clear; he’s the best of the best and not easily replicated if at all, ever.

I’m curious to see what sculpt is offered for both standard and battle damaged standard, didn’t hear anything about the two pack without diorama option.
Joost said HT / SS did it right before he signed, not after.

Last edited:
Hot Toys proves again, they're the cancer of 1/6 scale.

I think you mean Sideshow. They would've shut out Hot Toys long ago from the US market if Hot Toys hadn't agreed to let them be the US distributor. Sideshow is clearly intent on controlling who can enter the US market. It's in their own interest to "protect" Hot Toys from competitors. Unfortunately for others, they do it in a scummy way.

Anyways, I'm glad that Hot Toys haven't teased a Catwoman recently and also that they haven't revealed theirs yet if they already had plans to offer it eventually. If Hot Toys were to reveal their Catwoman first, I highly doubt Jazzinc would've considered offering it themselves. By the same token, we shouldn't be mad if Hot Toys were to reveal their own Catwoman now or later. The more options, the better for us collectors.

At one point Sideshow was the big guy on scene and talked Hot Toys into the best deal they’ve ever made and they continue to profit from it, somehow Hot Toys hasn’t went around them yet. The fact they still receive shipment by sea and haven’t even remotely tried to improve their service over the years yet still not met with any challenges, why are we surprised.

These look much more finished. They look great here.

5184AFE6-6EEA-44BC-8F7C-EC09D903BA2E.jpeg

No faceplates, yet three open mouth sculpts? At least the third headsculpt could have evoked a sultry smirk.
There will no doubt be a sultry smirk with the undamaged Catwoman, since she does alot of that in the first half of the film.

There will be 6 sculpts, we’ve only seen 4.

Last edited:
Neat! Wasn't up to date on the amount of headsculpts. Now if only Spin Master were to release a 1/6 Catwoman, all those headsculpts could see some use at the same time.

A little clearer view of the BD heads - still WIP and head on far right I will resculpt (again) - I've been reading what you guys have been writing, trying to take on board all feedback! Viola (the painter) IS relatively new to the scene but I trust her totally because she keeps on refining until she gets it right. I feel finally these heads are representing more what (our) end goal is ❤️❤️
qoWqcvE8.jpeg

A little clearer view of the BD heads - still WIP and head on far right I will resculpt (again) - I've been reading what you guys have been writing, trying to take on board all feedback! Viola (the painter) IS relatively new to the scene but I trust her totally because she keeps on refining until she gets it right. I feel finally these heads are representing more what (our) end goal is ❤️❤️
View attachment 719135

@JazzInc Any chance ya'll can change the middle head sculpt to this look with her mouth closed and teary eyed??

jazzinc catwoman sculpt battle1.jpg

@JazzInc Any chance ya'll can change the middle head sculpt to this look with her mouth closed and teary eyed??

View attachment 719162
it's a variation on this look - just open mouthed (a little) - I like the idea of adding tears though! maybe we can add more tears to the eyes? (we need to experiment in order to see how best to achieve that!)

Attachments

• db7e05cc5f33504922ccb21d8b73d4fc.png
    db7e05cc5f33504922ccb21d8b73d4fc.png
    391.5 KB · Views: 0
it's a variation on this look - just open mouthed (a little) - I like the idea of adding tears though! maybe we can add more tears to the eyes? (we need to experiment in order to see how best to achieve that!)

I figured the other 2 are already open mouth so personally would have liked this one to be closed, but I guess we'll see what facebook people want.

Back