JND Studios: Superman (Christopher Reeve) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lightened the images to better show the hair against the background. What a stunning piece!

Attachments

• 1-Lightened.jpeg
    1-Lightened.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 5-Lightened.jpeg
    5-Lightened.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 8-Lightened.jpg
    8-Lightened.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JND-Superman screencap-gigapixel-low resolution v2-1.5x-faceai v1.jpg
    JND-Superman screencap-gigapixel-low resolution v2-1.5x-faceai v1.jpg
    854.7 KB · Views: 0
Here is a comparison. It looks close but not feeling it. I was considering to buy this after the new photos shown up but this is the situation when the statue features are there but somehow something is off. The craftmanship is beautifull but I think the empty expression killing the statue for me.

Attachments

• superman-christopher-reeve-new-york-1024x1024.jpg
    superman-christopher-reeve-new-york-1024x1024.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Here is a comparison. It looks close but not feeling it. I was considering to buy this after the new photos shown up but this is the situation when the statue features are there but somehow something is off. The craftmanship is beautifull but I think the empty expression killing the statue for me.
Be careful with comparisons like that. The focal length and lens type are completely different on those photos so it will never compare favourably. I did a similar comparison with a screencap from the video where the camera was further away and the proportions of everything match up much better. I will be amazed if anything better than this ever comes along.

Back