Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm selling my Batman figure now... just kidding. I really am warming up to the new suit though and I'm thinking HT will have almost perfected their suit technology for this next figure so I know I'm going to be adding it to my collection. WW too and maybe Supes. The rest... I'll have to see the movie although Flash's suit actually looks good me and so does Aquaman's. I'm not thrilled with cyborg, which sucks because he could look epic.

Funnily enough the new tech suit grew on me. Don't get me wrong the glasses are still lame as F. But the last trailer showed it at another angle and it looked much better

A preview of the Total Film 2017 magazine.

C0bEbbmVEAA6US_.jpg

C0bEbboVEAAGW_X.jpg

"Don't expect grit, expect a grand-scale good time."

batman-crying.gif

Last edited:
WB dropped the ball hard introducing the JL.

Look, Superman is back from the dead, don't worry about any character arc, here he is, just ignore the ending of BvS.

Read the caption under Superman....Superman is back having playfull banter with Batman.

LOL wut!

Seriously WB WTF are you doing.

They are sucking out any drama that needs to be experienced and felt, not told to us in a magazine caption lol.

Everyone knows that Superman is back but that's not the point.

Last edited:
You guys make me laugh- too much doom and gloom in BvS and now you are a year out complaining about JL's "tone" How funny...:lol

You guys make me laugh- too much doom and gloom in BvS and now you are a year out complaining about JL's "tone" How funny...:lol

Crapping on the DCCU is the cool thing to do and gets you lots of backup on the internet. The DCCU has it's flaws but so does the MCU but when you see movies like Thor 2 getting an easy pass and a healthy RT score you're facing a losing battle trying to argue why some of it's just plain crap. :lol

It was only a year ago that the majority loved TFA yet fast forward a year and because RO was better people are bashing TFA because it's the new cool.

Funny stuff really. :lol

The DCCU has it's flaws but so does the MCU but when you see movies like Thor 2 getting an easy pass and a healthy RT score you're facing a losing battle trying to argue why most of it is just plain crap. lol
Fixed for accuracy.

I like BvS and love first Thor. :dunno
I only hate MoS and Thor 2 because they're truly terrible films that could be good.

Crapping on the DCCU is the cool thing to do and gets you lots of backup on the internet. The DCCU has it's flaws but so does the MCU but when you see movies like Thor 2 getting an easy pass and a healthy RT score you're facing a losing battle trying to argue why some of it's just plain crap. :lol

It was only a year ago that the majority loved TFA yet fast forward a year and because RO was better people are bashing TFA because it's the new cool.

Funny stuff really. :lol

Don't take any of these guys seriously- it's the internet- half the time they do it to get people upset and get a response- I love MCU movies but they are lightweight fare compared to what DC is doing. To each his own...

Well at least they didn't use a trailer to spoil their big dramatic reveal this time. :lol Really looking forward to the magazine caption specifying how Darkseid will be defeated.

If WB owned Star Wars this would be the Rogue One magazine spread:

IMG_1113.JPG
IMG_1114.JPG
IMG_1115.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back