Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7206.JPG

Is SHAZAM the movie really needed? They can barely get Superman right...

Captain Marvel...Shazam...whatever they're calling him in the comics now...is already a Superman-esque character, his power source (magic) is different as is the way he "transforms". But is there going to be much to separate him from Superman movie-wise? Is he even going to draw enough interest to attract crowds to the movie? Maybe WB/DC is more-so banking on the Rock's popularity to draw people in...

It's just actors talkin' about their future at DC.
I do hope it means that they wanna make Hoperman part of Shazam's origin flick.

Captain Marvel...Shazam...whatever they're calling him in the comics now...is already a Superman-esque character, his power source (magic) is different as is the way he "transforms". But is there going to be much to separate him from Superman movie-wise? Is he even going to draw enough interest to attract crowds to the movie? Maybe WB/DC is more-so banking on the Rock's popularity to draw people in...

You better believe they are and Supes I think is a sure thing for the Shazam film...

Very different characters and stories. So, I think there definitely is room for both in theory. But considering this is WB, I don't have a lot of confidence that it will be well executed. Already we know Rock isn't going to be a one and done villain, because he's too big a star to be, and in the comic he is often an antihero, so maybe they can build on something with him, anyway.

Last edited:
New Affleck interview, doh!

"(The Batman is) not a set thing and there’s no script. If it doesn’t come together in a way I think is really great I’m not going to do it.”

A communication disruption can mean only one thing.

The Warner Brothers have gone too far.

There's something else behind all this.

He will sign no contract Evilface.

I think he will have to accept WB control for the time being.

Last edited:
Back