Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why I used to get hyped for Wilkinson's designs, looking back, half of them are bad, literally hit and miss.

>Great
Rorschach, Silk Spectre 2, MoS Supes, all the Minutemen, Comedian, BvS Batman, BvS Armored Batman, BvS Aquaman.

>Meh
WW

>Bad
The rest.

I don't count Dr Manhattan because he's just a blue nakkid dude.

BVS suit is the best looking Sups ever, imo.

New Bats suit looks similar to the BVS suit, but the cowl looks better, imo. He also doesn't look as bloated.

WW looks good.

Flash looks better than the tv show, but that's not saying much.

The rest of the costumes are lame. No dolls for me.

Can't get anymore of a non athletic looking WW than her in that pic..sheesh. Oh well, at least she's giving it her all.

Flash looks horrible. Is that a head growing on his shoulder.

Last edited:
Get get anymore of a non athletic looking WW than her in that pic..sheesh. Oh well, she's at least giving it her all.

Flash looks horrible. Is that a head growing on his shoulder.

Flash is growing boobs on his shoulders

Eh, the only thing I don't like about Flash's suit is the lack of red on abdomen area.
Barry made the whole thing from scrap, looks petty damn great for what it is.

I had to read my post again...I said non athletic as in she looks nothing like a warrior.

Meh, we've been thru all this already, I think she's doing good as WW, I just get reminded of her thin physique every once in awhile lol.

Oh dear lord.

Sups looked his best in that film. The suit was brighter and the shield was a bit smaller and not attached to the collar area. Also, his hair looks better than the little mullet thing he had going on in MOS.

TV show quality. Ugly chin strap, ugly lines on his head, not to mention his head looks huge for some reason.

pOLUGDZ.jpg

Looks great- yeah Flash suit looks wonky in this pic but it will be different in the film- he won't be frozen in bad poses that much- always moving. Gal looks great and new batsuit has added some linear texture......still good

I just noticed in the ET pic that Flash has a scrape on his thigh? Really?! The supposedly fastest man alive is the only one with an injury? Is this the same Flash from the tv show?:slap

With all the realism in these films, I really hope they don't skimp out on the Flash. I fully expect Barry to have PTSD, after one of those metal plates flies loose, while he's traveling at super speed, and beheads some poor schmuck out walking his dog.

With all the realism in these films, I really hope they don't skimp out on the Flash. I fully expect Barry to have PTSD, after one of those metal plates flies loose, while he's traveling at super speed, and beheads some poor schmuck out walking his dog.

Reminds me of "The boys".

67cavwr.jpg

Fox-Men's Quicksilver is faster. He never got hit. :medic
You mean, apart for that time Apoc broke his knee?

Back