Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And all titles pretty much read the same now too, it's pretty sad. I'm yet to read unworthy Thor but I don't expect much from it, dude looks like the Klaus comic now.

Is SW also full of that stuff? I'm on like issue 4 of Darth Vader and so far so good.

Yeah, they are all the same. The same voices, the same villains (if they bother to show up), the same political mouthpieces, it's all the same ****. You ask me, what Marvel needs is to burn it all down and start over, but with this editorial team, it's never going to happen. But seriously, after this, can it get any worse? https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01/07/meet-four-of-the-new-smartest-women-of-the-marvel-universe-as-discovered-by-the-unstoppable-wasp/

The sales are going down, even with Marvel messing with the numbers, but neither they nor their fanbase will accept it. Hell, they've already teased another event! After CWII underperformed and got delayed three months or so! They're just nuts. Or they're run by monkeys.

As for the SW books, I only read Vader, which I loved, but I added the main title due to RO hype. Now that it's gone, I'll cancel it. From what I read, it was nothing special. If you like SW, you'll like it. If not, you won't find much to read.

Yeah, they are all the same. The same voices, the same villains (if they bother to show up), the same political mouthpieces, it's all the same ****. You ask me, what Marvel needs is to burn it all down and start over, but with this editorial team, it's never going to happen. But seriously, after this, can it get any worse? https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01/07/meet-four-of-the-new-smartest-women-of-the-marvel-universe-as-discovered-by-the-unstoppable-wasp/

As for the SW books, I only read Vader, which I loved, but I added the main title due to RO hype. Now that it's gone, I'll cancel it. From what I read, it was nothing special. If you like SW, you'll like it. If not, you won't find much to read.
Yeah I saw that, ffs they're all brown and literally disabled :rotfl holy **** and people say this stuff isn't real :lol

They really need Grant Morrison to write them a super-self-aware hyper crisis reboot don't they? That's if they cared about their old fanbase that is...
1IE4YgG.jpg

Guess I'll stick to Vader and be done with it then.

The sales are going down, even with Marvel messing with the numbers, but neither they nor their fanbase will accept it. Hell, they've already teased another event! After CWII underperformed and got delayed three months or so! They're just nuts. Or they're run by monkeys.

Marvel hasn't been good since the mid 2000's

Yeah I saw that, ffs they're all brown and literally disabled :rotfl holy **** and people say this stuff isn't real :lol

They really need Grant Morrison to write them a super-self-aware hyper crisis reboot don't they? That's if they cared about their old fanbase that is...
1IE4YgG.jpg

Morrison wouldn't touch them with a trident at this point. And there's no way they care about their old fanbase. The dough that comes in from the flicks and merchndise makes the comic book gross seem like change. They couldn't give two ****s about us. They'd rather kill every single old character and make flicks with their news Pets. They'll get the bonus brownie points, the "yassss queenz, slaaaay" posts from Tumblr, the clapping from the media. Seriously, it's the best decision for a multi-national to make at this point.

I'd cancel everything but dunno, I'm into 23 issues on DP and 15 or so into DS, so I'd be "losing" some real cash. One the other hand, I do want to give them the finger and get more DC books.

Hell, did you see the thing about the digital codes? They're still charging 4$, but they're taking out the digital code and replacing it with codes for old event books. The guys are just vile...

Guess I'll stick to Vader and be done with it then.

I'd also check out that Darth Maul mini when the trade comes out.

Marvel hasn't been good since the mid 2000's

Nope, they had a lot of good stuff in NOW.

Their decline started at around the end of that.

^This. Superior Spider-Man was one of the best series in recent memory. It was engaging, fresh and mostly fun! Lots of other great books as well. Secret Avengers (vol2), Ellis' Moon Knight, Uncanny Avengers, GoT and others. And even before NOW!, the 2000s weren't all bad.

Morrison wouldn't touch them with a trident at this point. And there's no way they care about their old fanbase. The dough that comes in from the flicks and merchndise makes the comic book gross seem like change. They couldn't give two ****s about us. They'd rather kill every single old character and make flicks with their news Pets. They'll get the bonus brownie points, the "yassss queenz, slaaaay" posts from Tumblr, the clapping from the media. Seriously, it's the best decision for a multi-national to make at this point.

I'd cancel everything but dunno, I'm into 23 issues on DP and 15 or so into DS, so I'd be "losing" some real cash. One the other hand, I do want to give them the finger and get more DC books.

Hell, did you see the thing about the digital codes? They're still charging 4$, but they're taking out the digital code and replacing it with codes for old event books. The guys are just vile...
Yeah it's pretty sad, seems like both Marvel and SW aren't for Marvel fans and SW fans anymore... At least Marvel fans still have the movies.... for now.

But one can see their angle and like you say, there's no point in them caring about their old fans, they got new ones now.

Yaaaassss! :lol

I'd also check out that Darth Maul mini when the trade comes out.
Oh I didn't know there was Maul stuff coming out, I'll check it out but I'm not sure I like Disney's take on it...

Old Maul is weird... He's not angry anymore.

Holy ****, she's Puerto Rican and her name is Taina (named after the indigenous people in the island :lol) and she's handicapped :rotfl It's like Extreme Ghostbusters all over again.

Yeah it's pretty sad, seems like both Marvel and SW aren't for Marvel fans and SW fans anymore... At least Marvel fans still have the movies.... for now.

But one can see their angle and like you say, there's no point in them caring about their old fans, they got new ones now.

Yaaaassss! :lol

Yeah, they got new fans who'll turn on them the moment they print something that they don't like. It's just sad they're willing to be such sellouts for a few dollars more, and a couple of Media PR Points. It's disrespectful...

Oh I didn't know there was Maul stuff coming out, I'll check it out but I'm not sure I like Disney's take on it...

Old Maul is weird... He's not angry anymore.

Cullen Bunn's writting it, so I think it'll be good at least.

Holy ****, she's Puerto Rican and her name is Taina (named after the indigenous people in the Island :lol) and she's handicap :rotfl It's like Extreme Ghostbusters all over again.

She diverse and great and strong and she will slay and you're just a racist xenophobic sexist *******!

84f05bcc0cbea48e77417344e79e6591.jpg

Marvel's gotta get 'em Tumblr PR points somehow.

Back