Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is more like it. (Photoshopped I'm sure)

15492489_1304387676288042_8013880811115268909_n.jpg

That cyborg costume is hands down the worst costume to come out of a modern big budget cbm.

Robocop is over 30 years old and he looks better than that.

That cyborg costume is hands down the worst costume to come out of a modern big budget cbm.

Yeah it's bad, but there's a long list of MCU and Foxmen costumes before Cyborg even makes the cut.

Hell, Flash is higher on that list.

At least Cyborg has an excuse to look like a transformer, since he's an actual transformer.

At least Cyborg has an excuse to look like a transformer, since he's an actual transformer.

Those red dots on his hips look like eyes, and it makes his crotch look like a tiger's head.

Oh...the suit is garbage...Green Lantern garbage. It's overly complex with tiny squares and triangle shapes everywhere, instead of a slick design.

weak looking knees too

8bL66ix.jpg

I'm ok with it looking ugly, it's not MCU ugly yet anyway, IIRC Cyborg's first "costume" looked ugly when he just fused with it, then as time goes by he upgrades it and it looks better.

Is it bad from a design standpoint? No, it isn't, it makes sense, it's ugly sure.

Again, Cyborg of all characters can get away with having a gaudy, overdesigned and clunky costume, unlike Flash or Superman.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? I'm sure some people like it and will buy the HT figure. In fact, I'm curious to see if HT can make such a complex CGI suit.

It makes no difference to me since I don't even like Cyborg. Same goes for Aquaman's costume and character. It's all about the trinity and Flash for me.

Without Sups, that's a pretty weak lineup, imo. I'd get rid of Cyborg and Aquaman in exchange for MMH and GL.

I don't care for Cyborg either, and the costume is definitely ugly, but at least it has reason to, unlike Flash.

No, leave Aquamomoa where he is, I like GL but even Aquaman is more interesting.

This is more like it. (Photoshopped I'm sure)

15492489_1304387676288042_8013880811115268909_n.jpg

Wow, the inclusion of Supes made that pic look so much better. His outfit looks so good on screen.

Don't care for the super armored and segmented Bats, but can see why he is wearing it.

WW looks fine.

'Borg, eh. No Hot Toys for him.

Flash, eh, it looks ok. The original TV show still has the best costume.

Aquaman looks fine, but wish the gold on the suit was more vibrant.

What a horribe photo to release, too dark and very unflattering to all the characters and actors, Batman is ok because he works in the dark.

Aquaman is so blended in with the background wall and steam why even bother putting him in the group shot.

That is by far the worst shot of WW so far. She looks bored, tired and unheroic waiting for the subway train, the lighting on her legs, yikes how can WB do that to Gadot.

WB must hate money.

Last edited:

Even the robocop remake did not look as bad as this cyborg. Rubbercop didnt look this bad.

Being merged with a Motherbox, I guess he would be like a T-1000 wrapped about a human. And should also have the ability to travel to Darkseids world.

Back