Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You haven't read the leaks?

The are 3 mother boxes, one in Paradise Island, Atlantis and Earth, the JL comes to Aquaman to join them and he refuses, but later Steppenwolf manages to breach Atlantis and steal their motherbox which is what prompts him to join the JL.

I hope we see that shark scene from JL origin.

The are 3 mother boxes, one in Paradise Island, Atlantis and Earth, the JL comes to Aquaman to join them and he refuses, but later Steppenwolf manages to breach Atlantis and steal their motherbox which is what prompts him to join the JL.

I didn't know those spoilers. Sounds kewl.

Any other spoilers?

Where Bats pulls out the Bat Shark Repellant? Yes, please.
Marvel hasn't been good since the mid 2000's
Marvel hasn't been good since 1988!

I didn't know those spoilers. Sounds kewl.

Any other spoiler?

Yeah, Cyborg's inclusion is similar
he refuses at first but then Parademons kidnap a bunch of Star Labs scientists, including his dad Miles Dyson and then he joins them in Gotham's rooftop scene where Flash, Bats and WW are chatting with Gordon

There's a flashback scene apparently at the beginning that shows Amazons, Atlanteans and Humans after repelling Darkseids first attempt at invading earth like 10k years ago and spreading the mother boxes between them, which was apparently confirmed by the first trailer.

The pic just released is most likely in Batman's flying fox or the underground tunnels where they fight parademons.

I don't remember but there are more, the only thing that's not clear is Superman's return, IIRC there are a couple versions, the one I remember is Parademons stealing the body, Batman intercepting it and Cyborg using Apokolyps tech to revive him, there's a resurrection meta scene with Pa Kent kind of like Death of Superman comic but in reverse, where Pa Kent sends him back to the living (I remembered this one because I called it :lol) but it's still one of different versions going around, and he joins in in the middle of Steppenwolfs final bos fight.

Apparently they don't kill him but send him back through a boom tube where we get to see Darkseid (or his feet) receive him back after his failure

Yeah, Cyborg's inclusion is similar
he refuses at first but then Parademons kidnap a bunch of Star Labs scientists, including his dad Miles Dyson and then he joins them in Gotham's rooftop scene where Flash, Bats and WW are chatting with Gordon

There's a flashback scene apparently at the beginning that shows Amazons, Atlanteans and Humans after repelling Darkseids first attempt at invading earth like 10k years ago and spreading the mother boxes between them, which was apparently confirmed by the first trailer.

The pic just released is most likely in Batman's flying fox or the underground tunnels where they fight parademons.

I don't remember but there are more, the only thing that's not clear is Superman's return, IIRC there are a couple versions, the one I remember is Parademons stealing the body, Batman intercepting it and Cyborg using Apokolyps tech to revive him, there's a resurrection meta scene with Pa Kent kind of like Death of Superman comic but in reverse, where Pa Kent sends him back to the living (I remembered this one because I called it :lol) but it's still one of different versions going around, and he joins in in the middle of Steppenwolfs final bos fight.

Apparently they don't kill him but send him back through a boom tube where we get to see Darkseid (or his feet) receive him back after his failure

Except for
the Pa Kent scene...this has tornado/top of a mountain written all over it :lol Also, didn't Sups show sighs of life at the end of BVS?
the story sounds very straight forward and there should be enough action to make the general audience happy. The recruiting a team formula is hard to **** up. Their motivations for joining the team seem very simple, but it makes sense.

Except for
the Pa Kent scene...this has tornado/top of a mountain written all over it :lol Also, didn't Sups show sighs of life at the end of BVS?
the story sounds very straight forward and there should be enough action to make the general audience happy. The recruiting a team formula is hard to **** up. Their motivations for joining the team seem very simple, but it makes sense.
Sounds more to me like rock piling scene from BvS which I liked a lot, and if this one takes place in the after-life, even better.

Yeah but you know Supes isn't really dead, it's that Kryptonian healing coma bs :lol makes you wonder whether Zod was dead himself... Even then, heavy tech was required to bring him back.

Yeah it sounds like a regular story, I trust Terrio will inject it with good stuff, and I hope the studio didn't **** it up too much after BvS's backlash.

GREAT pic but yeah CGI Cyborg way too small- Aquaman looks just plain awesome- let's hope he is all business and not too much comic relief.

...and this group can wipe the floor with the Avengers , despite all their heroes getting more powerful with each film....:lol

Sounds more to me like rock piling scene from BvS which I liked a lot, and if this one takes place in the after-life, even better.

uGqP8Yw.gif

If they go as far as to introduce or show the Presence, then fine. If its some generic ghost vision thing with Pa Kent mumbling, nah...

Go full Transformers Revenge of the Fallen or don't bother to show that if they're not going all the way.

I don't know. The way Cap can handle Spidey, shrug of last blasts, and tag team with Winter Soldier to take out Iron Man, I'm pretty sure he could handle Superman without breaking a sweat.

...and this group can wipe the floor with the Avengers , despite all their heroes getting more powerful with each film....:lol
I don't know about the power levels of the rest, but Superman can definitely break their necks with his pinky.

In retrospect, the only one who can do anything about Supes is Dr Strange.

If they go as far as to introduce or show the Presence, then fine. If its some generic ghost vision thing with Pa Kent mumbling, nah...

Go full Transformers Revenge of the Fallen or don't bother to show that if they're not going all the way.
Oh for Rao's sake, now they need to introduce the beyond too? Geez.

I don't know. The way Cap can handle Spidey, shrug of last blasts, and tag team with Winter Soldier to take out Iron Man, I'm pretty sure he could handle Superman without breaking a sweat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ooooh.

Last edited:
Nope, same release dates.

Btw I zoomed in the pic and Cyborg's behind all of them :slap

WW shield made it look like he was in front of her and ****ed up my perspective, it's all good now.

Did something recently change? I'm showing that WW still comes out in June with the JLA in November.

No. I just didn't pay attention to the dates. They are already doing a group film before a Flash, WW and Aquaman solo flick is released is just puzzling. I guess they really want to be different from MCU. :horror

I can only assume the JL will lead into WW somehow :dunno

Back