Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little more clear

15894810_1304129406313869_1422365136961788760_n.jpg

Jesus Batfleck looks like a beast.

Batfleck looks awesome!!

Cyborg looks so photoshopped in this!!

Wish they made him bigger!

Not a good decision placing massive beast Batman next to sandwich deprived WW, makes her look even thinner.

Cyborg is atrocious, he looks fake because he's really wearing leotards there.

Flash....ehhhh....ok.

Aquaman in a tight hallway lol

Batman looks good... I just hope it's good enough to mop the floor with whatever the MCU is cooking (the Netflix shows are still cool though...). I have seen the light! Based Snyder is now my Based God and I'll learn how to praise him! Praise the DCEU! Woo! I can't wait for Aquamomoa to bust some skulls! Aquaman is gonna be a better Thor film than the MCU ones, mark my words.

Not a good decision placing massive beast Batman next to sandwich deprived WW, makes her look even thinner.

Cyborg is atrocious, he looks fake because he's really wearing leotards there.

Flash....ehhhh....ok.

Aquaman in a tight hallway lol

Flash has a bunch of wires or something on him. I don't like it.

WW looks fine, not skinny but not muscular either...just above average in height and somewhat healthy looking, not skinny like she used to.

Batman's suit is meh...

Aquamomoa looks cool.

Cyborg, surprisingly tiny :lol

Just checked, he's 6'3''....wut :dunno

Someone ****ed up Cyborg's layer and scaled him wrong, why is hollywood still using interns for their PS jobs? This is rare from Snyder's attention to detail.

The only one I completely like there is Aquaman, and that's because I can't see him very well.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, heretics. Heretics, I say! All of you! ALLLLLL OF YOU!!!

Kidding aside, at least you now you'll be getting the classic characters here, albeit changed. Over at Marvel, it's a given we'll start seeing characters like Riri "I showed up for five panels and now I'm Stark's protege" Williams, Lunella "I'm the smartest character in the universe and every established person from the MU is gonna remind you every issue" Lafayette, Nadia "we girls gotta fight The List, and to do that, I'll assemble the smartest girls from across the world (or just four black teens for New York, that counts as the "world" right?)" Pym. I'm telling ya, at least the DC flicks are using the classic characters...

Tsk, tsk, tsk, heretics. Heretics, I say! All of you! ALLLLLL OF YOU!!!

Kidding aside, at least you now you'll be getting the classic characters here, albeit changed. Over at Marvel, it's a given we'll start seeing characters like Riri "I showed up for five panels and now I'm Stark's protege" Williams, Lunella "I'm the smartest character in the universe and every established person from the MU is gonna remind you every issue" Lafayette, Nadia "we girls gotta fight The List, and to do that, I'll assemble the smartest girls from across the world (or just four black teens for New York, that counts as the "world" right?)" Pym. I'm telling ya, at least the DC flicks are using the classic characters...
Man wtf is up with all that? Marvel's sales are dropping aren't they? Even old fans that stuck by Marvel during the start of their SJW campaign are dropping it now, not even DC got such loyalty with New 52. Why aren't they taking the hint?

Meanwhile I just read Multiversity completely for the first time and holy ****, I love Captain Carrot now :lol

Man wtf is up with all that? Marvel's sales are dropping aren't they? Even old fans stuck that stuck by Marvel during the start of their SJW are dropping it now, not even DC got such loyalty with New 52. Why aren't they taking the hint?

They're dropping FAST. The #1s did absymal numbers, both Riri and even more Doom. Everything is dropping, but Alonso is all "chillax". Why, though? 'Cause, for the lack of a better term, that's their fanbase now. The Tumblrinas. Even comic book sites are full of them. There was a guy who was pestering me for a week, how because I don't like the new Black Panther title, I'm a tasteless racist. In the end, I got mad and just posted a gif of Bender going "what's interesting about this is *passes out*". Apparently, that was a big no-no according to the mods, and I got a warning. Same thing happened last year. So I said "**** it", sent him a good PM and left with my pride intact. The bastard wanted me to thank him for "allowing my petulant ass to remain active".

So, yeah, that's their fanbase now. Apart from these three books (I'm also cancelling SW), I'm not buying anything else from them. Just MK, Deadpool and maybe Doctor Strange. Marvel and its new fanbase can go open a new one...

Nope, not feeling it for this version of Batman. I prefer the normal costume.

zSepn0t.jpg
Now that I see him with his googles up, I like it, I like BvS suit better but this one isn't so bad.

They're dropping FAST. The #1s did absymal numbers, both Riri and even more Doom. Everything is dropping, but Alonso is all "chillax". Why, though? 'Cause, for the lack of a better term, that's their fanbase now. The Tumblrinas. Even comic book sites are full of them. There was a guy who was pestering me for a week, how because I don't like the new Black Panther title, I'm a tasteless racist. In the end, I got mad and just posted a gif of Bender going "what's interesting about this is *passes out*". Apparently, that was a big no-no according to the mods, and I got a warning. Same thing happened last year. So I said "**** it", sent him a good PM and left with my pride intact. The bastard wanted me to thank him for "allowing my petulant ass to remain active".

So, yeah, that's their fanbase now. Apart from these three books (I'm also cancelling SW), I'm not buying anything else from them. Just MK, Deadpool and maybe Doctor Strange. Marvel and its new fanbase can go open a new one...
And all titles pretty much read the same now too, it's pretty sad. I'm yet to read unworthy Thor but I don't expect much from it, dude looks like the Klaus comic now.

Is SW also full of that stuff? I'm on like issue 4 of Darth Vader and so far so good.

Back