Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ideally, he wouldn't be wearing that armor suit with all those plates.

Instead, he'd wear a normal grey Battfleck suit with a yellow emblem instead of the big black bat, and a dark blue cape and cowl.

I prefer him to be just black and dark grey so that he is more stealth. his original suit from 1939 he had a black bat on the chest so i will always prefer the black bat. Adding yellow makes him look too retro. I do like the new Rebirth Batsuit with the thin yellow outline around the bat, but still i prefer it all black.

Batman Begins is still my favorite movie suit. Love everything about it. I even have a 1:1 Prop Replica suit from BBegins :)

That's a very rational and sensible observation. Totally untestable :)

Still, I must!

ax96bPf.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Do you really want the correct color scheme "wasted" on a Zack Snyder film though?

Proper colors are nice but they alone don't make a movie watchable. ;)

1668866-rebbrown.jpg

1fc226084fa5ada96eb259bf217f0b28.jpg
Please don't misunderstand. I don't expect any Snyder DC movie to be in the ballpark of good. But you take what you can get from these movies. One good scene with Batman beating up thugs, one good scene with Deadshot killing mindless CG monsters, one good shot of Harley's rear, good trailers, decent outfits that could make nice figures. I don't hope for much more than that.

Please don't misunderstand. I don't expect any Snyder DC movie to be in the ballpark of good. But you take what you can get from these movies. One good scene with Batman beating up thugs, one good scene with Deadshot killing mindless CG monsters, one good shot of Harley's rear, good trailers, decent outfits that could make nice figures. I don't hope for much more than that.

You don't even need to watch the full movies to see those scenes, just YouTube the trailers and you're good. :yess:

You also get the full story in the trailers, including "surprise" villains and heroes. I suspect we'll see Superman's resurrection in one of the early trailers.

So yeah, no need to see the films as a whole. It's pretty amazing how little interest I have in this film, since I'm a life long Super Friends/Justice League fan.

Yeah the theatrical releases are just "Extended Trailers" for those who'd like to see a couple hours of extra fluff surrounding the major events revealed months earlier.

karamazov80 said:
One good scene with Batman beating up thugs, one good scene with Deadshot killing mindless CG monsters

that was actually not cgi, check out the behind the scenes on how they shot it, pretty cool. even used blanks and stunt doubles as the EVA's.

Ah, 2005 back in the fairly good ol'days. The crash hadn't happened, folks mostly got along, Marvel wasn't run by monkeys and CBMs were special events, not monthly flicks. Things were simpler back then...

That's a great suit.

I still remember the first online image I saw of it.

This one

I printed a copy and it has the date and time :lol I still have it somewhere . :D

YUP!!!! That suit is what got me into buying 1:6 figures when i first saw the Takara 1:6 Batman Begins figure :)
I do like the BvS suit a lot because of the FMiller influence, but its going to be hard to top the BBegins suit for me.

Ah, 2005 back in the fairly good ol'days. The crash hadn't happened, folks mostly got along, Marvel wasn't run by monkeys and CBMs were special events, not monthly flicks. Things were simpler back then...

Bale's voice sounded cool :lol

YUP!!!! That suit is what got me into buying 1:6 figures when i first saw the Takara 1:6 Batman Begins figure :)
I do like the BvS suit a lot because of the FMiller influence, but its going to be hard to top the BBegins suit for me.

I member Takara!
nVeUnAz.jpg

I bought the Mattel line of BB toys because I wasn't into 1/6 yet, but that changed with TDK Hot Toys line 3 years and a Joker later :lol

Member that line?
nVeUnAz.jpg

I member Takara!
nVeUnAz.jpg

I bought the Mattel line of BB toys because I wasn't into 1/6 yet, but that changed with TDK Hot Toys line 3 years and a Joker later :lol

Member that line?
nVeUnAz.jpg

When Takara came out i bought it, then i discovered Hot Toys shortly after that and they were making their version of BBegins so i bought that too. I liked the Takara better because it came with the ski mask, the harness and the accessories. Then from that i discovered the 1:1 prop replica versions from BHOTB and RPF that people were making and I spent several long years getting all the 1:1 stuff i could find for the suit.

yup i still have the Mattel Tumblr and a Batman figure. The best one was the SDCC version and i still have that. but i sold the other Mattel stuff off, like the Ras and other funny Batman variations.

But i did just buy the new 7" TRU NECA figure from BBegins :)

I member Takara!
nVeUnAz.jpg

Member that line?
nVeUnAz.jpg

Member when we had to take the head off bank robber joker and put it on regular joker to get a better sculpt? I member!

Back