Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great suit.

I still remember the first online image I saw of it.

This one

tqIPV5S.jpg

I printed a copy and it has the date and time :lol I still have it somewhere . :D

Look at those Martha Stewart kitchen gloves. Look at it and laugh!

I still have my Takara Batman. Loved that thing when it first came out.

if he really looked like that in the film you all would be hating and laughing at it. lol
Depends on the film and its style. Most people were laughin' at the overpatched pajamas Batfleck before seein' the actual film and proclamin' him to be the best Batman ever. :wave

Look at those Martha Stewart kitchen gloves. Look at it and laugh!
:lol

They never looked right, ruinin' the whole thing in some shots.
I still have palms from the HT TDK OS figure on my Dexter custom, hehe.

Proper colors are nice but they alone don't make a movie watchable. ;)

1668866-rebbrown.jpg
Old crappy films starrin' Reb Brown are more entertainin' than most modern blockbusters. :dunno

Damn, I wish Hot Toys would make a Reb Brown Captain America and his bike. I loved those movies as a kid.

Nope, not feeling it for this version of Batman. I prefer the normal costume.

zSepn0t.jpg

I gotta say I do like this suit now that I see the googles are removable. It's a streamlined armored suit, which makes sense when fighting godlike villains. Keep the lighter, slightly modified B v S suit for swinging around Gotham and that type of villain, then bust this out for Darkseid. What's the problem with that? Also, I'm still wondering how this will turn out.

Attachments

• news-00103803-batman-s-armored-suit-justice-league-01.jpg
    news-00103803-batman-s-armored-suit-justice-league-01.jpg
    48.6 KB
I gotta say I do like this suit now that I see the googles are removable. It's a streamlined armored suit, which makes sense when fighting godlike villains. Keep the lighter, slightly modified B v S suit for swinging around Gotham and that type of villain, then bust this out for Darkseid. What's the problem with that? Also, I'm still wondering how this will turn out.
That helmet sculpt is a fan project.

I'm just curious why Deathstroke will be in this movie. Perhaps Lex hires him? Doesn't seem to go well with Steppenwolf and the minions of Apokolips.

I'm just curious why Deathstroke will be in this movie. Perhaps Lex hires him? Doesn't seem to go well with Steppenwolf and the minions of Apokolips.

Deathstroke was in one of the buildings when doomsday attacked
He saw batman bringing doomsday back with his plane.
his building was destroyed. He lost everything. Everyone. He holds batman responsible.

Quote me on this... the doomsday attack will be linked.

The same way batman hated superman for zods attack. That same way DS will hold batman responsible

Deathstroke was in one of the buildings when doomsday attacked
He saw batman bringing doomsday back with his plane.
his building was destroyed. He lost everything. Everyone. He holds batman responsible.

Quote me on this... the doomsday attack will be linked.

The same way batman hated superman for zods attack. That same way DS will hold batman responsible

And this giving us a very half assed battle that will end on some stupid note.

Back