Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just a prank, bro!

16106032_1292632040811886_2956089651360155082_n.jpg

Well Affleck's Live by Night is being hailed the first big flop of 2017.

How did box office mojo put it, like this:

"Missing the top ten and delivering truly disastrous result"

:lol

I don't think any of the DC or Marvel main hero actors have been doing well box office wise beside, who? Pratt with JW and Scarlett with some various flicks. RDJ hasn't done anything different since last Sherlock.

Well Affleck's Live by Night is being hailed the first big flop of 2017.

How did box office mojo put it, like this:

"Missing the top ten and delivering truly disastrous result"

:lol

My local paper said it was a big boring failure lol

I don't think any of the DC or Marvel main hero actors have been doing well box office wise beside, who? Pratt with JW and Scarlett with some various flicks. RDJ hasn't done anything different since last Sherlock.

RDJ said he didnt care about big movies and only cared about small independent projects

That's BS. No way in hell that JL is highly anticipated. You know the list is not accurate when the most profitable and popular fictional character worldwide, Spider-Man is so low on the list....and behind Justice League? GTFO :lol

Well, to be fair, how many solo Spidey movies have already been released? How many JL movies have there been? I could definitely see the JL movie being more anticipated than Spidey. That's the case for me personally even though I'll definitely be seeing both movies.

Well, to be fair, how many solo Spidey movies have already been released? How many JL movies have there been? I could definitely see the JL movie being more anticipated than Spidey. That's the case for me personally even though I'll definitely be seeing both movies.

yuuuuuuup.

we've had 6 movies with spider-man, it makes sense that the hype isn't as strong.

Back