Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really sad how Hollywood works. We need this movie out by this date. Don't need a finished script. Read the incomplete script and put over 100 million dollars into it. Concerned over how it comes out. Rinse and repeat.
Too mutch control never makes sense. Never.

He was makin' it before BvS was released, you can't stop this machine while it's active.
The studio can only reshoot and edit what was already done.
Didn't JL start filming like weeks after BvS release? There's plenty they can change.

And even so, you know how much reshoots can do, they can turn a sincere artistic attempt into a soggy turd.

Didn't JL start filming like weeks after BvS release? There's plenty they can change.
Too much stuff is done before the filming begins.
It's a huge production, you can't just stop it and redo.

And even so, you know how much reshoots can do, they can turn a sincere artistic attempt into a soggy turd.
Sad but true. Then again, that was always the case... even before my birth.

I couldn't agree more. You are wise my friend. :1-1:

5e205775e7cac1f0a9a899c2a953e27d9e74f188_hq.gif

It's really sad how Hollywood works. We need this movie out by this date. Don't need a finished script. Read the incomplete script and put over 100 million dollars into it. Concerned over how it comes out. Rinse and repeat.

Didnt they say that about new batman?? That people overseas will see it with subtitles so who cares about a good script?

Too much stuff is done before the filming begins.
It's a huge production, you can't just stop it and redo.
Yeah but he wasn't making it at that point yet, he could've very well have been replaced that early in production, nothing to reshoot at that point.

That was always the case, even before my birth.
Soooo we agree? :lol

Where are the good writers at? Someone once wrote that Snyder makes his movies based on what he thinks looks cool, but not on what makes sense. After watching MOS I kind of believe this. After watching the first JL early trailer I really believe this.

Where are the good writers at? Someone once wrote that Snyder makes his movies based on what he thinks looks cool, but not on what makes sense. After watching MOS I kind of believe this. After watching the first JL early trailer I really believe this.

Blade 3.........

:lol :lol

Amazing that you could show WB that photo and they would still say "Cute mock up but we got this, no worries you'll be very happy with what we came up with".

:lol :lol

Amazing that you could show WB that photo and they would still say "Cute mock up but we got this, no worries you'll be very happy with what we came up with".

This is how its always been Jye. Those in Hollywood never listens to the fans, and they always think they know better. The when it fails they want to know what went wrong. Imagine a comic book film written by comic book writers.

Back