Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I literally have an entire scripted origin of the Parasite where Otis (in this version, Luthor's head of security) and some other dude dispose of corporate whistleblower turned State's Witness Rudy Jones' body that reads like something out of a Tarantino movie, but using it is kind of a conundrum, considering the tone of the whole 1938 Superman thing. It's like "you can't have warm hearted Spielbergian wonder, allthewhile dudes are dropping F-bombs and dropping bodies in that same universe.":lol

I always enjoyed mixing styles together. Especially when you can make polar opposites blend together and wrok.

Also, your vision of Joker as a Frank Sinatra type: shut up and take everything from me, right now.

I got that idea while watching Mad Men, around Christmas or so. "Ol' Blue Eyes" can easily be turned into "Ol' Green Eyes", and Sinatra was infamous for his temper. He was a saint on stage, but he'd randomly snap and become a whole 'nother person. So I felt that the clash between this charismatic, sharp-dressed, funny-looking gentleman and the sadomasochistic butcher that hid under the dapper clothes was interesting. He'd still be a villain in his Sinatra-Persona, it's just that he'd be more of an Anarchist and a "real joker". The real madness would go on behind closed doors.

Mad Men also inspired my Iron Man stories a whole lot. Draper was pretty much Stark Pre-RDJ in his behavior. My Tony is a caring and good person, but he's still rude, a materialist, a little bit sexist in a 60s sort of way, an unapologetic capitalist and a headstrong guy who always wants to be on top. The cookie cutter "smol cinammn rol" version ain't my cup of tea. Mix Sterling's sardonic wit with Draper's presence, add some genius level intellect to the mix, and you've got yourself the perfect Tony Stark.

Smells like gold around here... Seems I have some reading to do.

It's mostly the same stuff from my side, but I worked on some other "pitches" (it'd surely be nice if they were actual pitches...). I was going through Kris Anka's redesigns, and a great costume can make you think of whole stories just to feature it.

I don't know how I'd use Harley in my Batman stories because I don't know how I'd use Joker. Part of me thinks he should be a sort of fame obsessed homicidal glam rocker from the late '80s, sometimes I think make him a bit more mature and basically just make him a sort of sadistic used car salesman who puts a murderous spin on cheesy dad jokes.
soooooo good...
I walways envisioned him as some sort of messed-up Frank Sinatra, complete with a singing voice and a dapper style.
soooooo good...

Great ideas duders, need more tattoos, grills and used condoms but other tnan that they are fantastic ideas.

Wish I had my PC to type some, hate typing on the phone. Cant even quote right ;_;

soooooo good...

soooooo good...

Great ideas duders, need more tattoos, grills and used condoms but other tnan that they are fantastic ideas.

Wish I had my PC to type some, hate typing on the phone. Cant even quote right ;_;

Condoms are for pussies. Real Big Gs like Hunka-J lay the hood wolf pipe raw.

I clicked the link expectin' something new... Nope, same John Campea rumor crap.
Just **** you, Gaspar! Like... what the ****, man?!

. . .

I fed up. Too much worthless trash to read lately.
I think I have to quit visitin' CB related movie threads for a while.

Nah, hes a sleeper agent, posing as a supporter and dropping lowkey h8 [..]

So he's a sleeper agent, eh? Is he part of a... Secret Empire, I guess you'd say?

Secret_Empire_0_Cover.jpg

I wonder who else could be a part of it?

Spoiler Spoiler:

:monkey3

Nah, hes a sleeper agent, posing as a supporter and dropping lowkey h8, like the article which Im sure its equal parts fact, exaggeration and his own desire.

This may be a case of meme magic and Affleck actually ends up dropping DCEU

Nah, when Affleck was announced as the new Batman, he was the only person online...with channel or voice to say it was a great idea and supported the decision. Unless, that was part of his evil 3 year plan :lol

So he's a sleeper agent, eh? Is he part of a... Secret Empire, I guess you'd say?

Secret_Empire_0_Cover.jpg

I wonder who else could be a part of it?

Spoiler Spoiler:

:monkey3

Nah, Trump knows whats up, hes aware of the Disney conspiracy and hes gonna SHUT IT DOWN!

Nah, when Affleck was announced as the new Batman, he was the only person online...with channel or voice to say it was a great idea and supported the decision. Unless, that was part of his evil 3 year plan :lol
Hes turned, they got to him.

Back