Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the guy is a Dee-Jay, preparing the next TRAP hit, and Batman is using that alien/guard for a radical trick while the Bass drops. Ah, so many details, in just one off-center picture. Tis truly a work of art...

In other news, have some Pops!

IMG_4221.jpg

Bifocals Batman.

The Flash suit in the movie would look so much better with the black replaced with the dark red light that.

Cyborg looks SO much better with that more refined form.

Really cool. Tbh it's more satisfying seeing these characters brought to life more than the avengers. These characters were always everywhere when I was young where as avengers only started showing everywhere when marvel started getting big.

Looks like the guy is a Dee-Jay, preparing the next TRAP hit, and Batman is using that alien/guard for a radical trick while the Bass drops. Ah, so many details, in just one off-center picture. Tis truly a work of art...

:cuss

You simpleton. You just don't understand Snyder's symbolism and complex allegories. #OUTOFREACH

Batman's real identity is Bruce Wayne, a billionaire and a symbol of the upper class elitists, and he's stepping on and oppressing a defenseless "alien." What Snyder is illustrating in that particular frame is the reality of the US in 2017. The light shining through the window is symbolic of a greater world outside the reality "Batman" and those aliens share.

Really cool. Tbh it's more satisfying seeing these characters brought to life more than the avengers. These characters were always everywhere when I was young where as avengers only started showing everywhere when marvel started getting big.

I would agree, if they'd added Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern instead of ****ING CYBORG! Like, why, in the name of all things holy would you add ****ing Cyborg as a founding member? The DCEU JL is ded to me. DED!

Kidding aside though, while I am excited about seeing them come together, the fact that both MM & (any) GL are missing, while Cyborg, one of the most boring characters in comics is in there, makes me less excited than I should be.

PS: Wonder Woman always looks hawt in those satues and whatnot... It's dissapointing that the real-life version doesn't look as much...

You simpleton. You just don't understand Snyder's symbolism and complex allegories. #OUTOFREACH

Batman's real identity is Bruce Wayne, a billionaire and a symbol of the upper class elitists, and he's stepping on and oppressing a defenseless "alien." What Snyder is illustrating in that particular frame is the reality of the US in 2017. The light shining through the windows is symbolic of a greater world outside the reality in which "Batman" and those aliens share.

original.gif

Gotta agree on that. I hate the new 52 crap. Put cyborg in the teen titans . Leave it to wb to miss a golden opportunity for that. Also yes. Give me some green lantern over aquaman and manhunter over cyborg.

Gotta agree on that. I hate the new 52 crap. Put cyborg in the teen titans . Leave it to wb to miss a golden opportunity for that. Also yes. Give me some green lantern over aquaman and manhunter over cyborg.

Nah, I like Aquaman. Just take out Cyborg and give us the Classic Big 7. He can go die in a ditch for all I care.

Snyder giving us that sweet G1 Canon. Praise be unto Snyder!

So Batman is going to have the googles on the suit all the time? Doesn't he do most of his hero work at night? Sigh...

Wonder if those are parademons? Do they have different classes, like a warriors with no wings and then the ones we know well with wings?

I think Cyborg adds an interesting element with being a motherbox and that connection to Darkseid. I can see why that would be appealing to Snyder storywise. But I agree, I prefer Martian Manhunter/GL, but you know they have to satisfy their diversity quota in everything nowadays.

Supes suit looks the same- WW a new pose than the first(unreleased) statue- Flash does look kinds wonky

I prefer Martian Manhunter/GL, but you know they have to satisfy their diversity quota in everything nowadays.
Martian is pretty much a black character since forever.
They could just use John Stewart for GL.

I don't think them pickin' Cyborg was a diversity thing.
They most likely wanted another young teammate beside Barry in order to appeal to younger audience.

Back