Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, him flipping around looked like some that Michael Phelps does. you know. the guy with 3000 gold medals for swimming.

Guess people are expecting....

tumblr_n3k88tYpDT1s5lf2ro1_500.gif

Which I hope Momoa does too......

I love the look of the underwater world. Reminds me of old Davy Jones from Pirates.

The general response to this snippet seems to be negative. Poor Zack gets shat on even on his birthday.

While we wait on JL lets enjoy some international superheroes from our new friends over in Russia shall we.

I guess you can say that we're Super Friends now lol

Last edited:
Looks good to me- Snyder can put the greatest scene ever filmed up and half of you would tear it apart- getting old fast.

:lol I actually can't wait to see that Russian film. That villain looks like the Bane I've always wanted to see on the big screen.

The proper name is "Defenders", by the way. Guess they didn't want to get sued by Marvel. :lol

Man, Red Guardian looks too similar to Commander Steel...
Maybe that's why they redesigned Steel to have more blue in "Legends". :lol

Looks good to me- Snyder can put the greatest scene ever filmed up and half of you would tear it apart- getting old fast.

thats bull..
300 and Dawn of the dead were never hated. never this much. people liked Dawn of the dead a lot and it even started the running zombie fad (Along with 28 days later)
and 300 was a comic movie breakthrough.

not even watchmen got so much hate. a lot of people were disappointed by the changes or the casting but I never saw full true hate for those two.

The real hate you are talking about started with Man of Steel, before that I dont recall people hating him that much. people either loved him or didn't care about him.
Not even Suckerpunch got him so much internet mockery

I hate DotD remake. It's pure crap. :dunno

but it wasnt universally hated or mocked. it was never mocked or laughed at. some people hated it for being a remake and some people hated the fast zombies but the movie was never ridiculed.
thats my point. Zack wast mocked back then

Back