Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, him flipping around looked like some that Michael Phelps does. you know. the guy with 3000 gold medals for swimming.

Guess people are expecting....

tumblr_n3k88tYpDT1s5lf2ro1_500.gif

Which I hope Momoa does too......

This close enough?

JeqqcDI.gif

Last edited:
Most blockbuster directors get mocked later in their career.
That's nothing new.

:goodpost: :lecture

Snyder gets an extreme amount of criticism that really I feel is overblown- yes it started with MOS more than anything but BvS .....oh well never going to start that all over again...

Snyder gets an extreme amount of criticism that really I feel is overblown- yes it started with MOS more than anything but BvS .....oh well never going to start that all over again...

Over blown or deserved? He was given the keys to the Rolls Royce of super heroes and thus far generated two average (or less than average) films for the greater populous. It's difficult for the few to accept the majority is unimpressed thus far. Until he delivers, I kinda feel he is reaping what he sows. :dunno

I'm routing for the guy as I want GL, Hawkman, Lobo to eventually have quality screen time in the universe in a good film not just a visual feast. Kinda like going to a strip club with a hot nbr on stage that looks amazing but can't dance and has zero sex appeal. The only people who find her sexy is the boyfriend and the her regulars.....

Last edited:
Speaking of which, how many of you think BvS was adversely affected by the Doomsday sequence? That reeks of studio interference, wanting to fast-track JL.

(Though I thought it was pulled off relatively well myself...)

if doomsday looked proper with the spikes the anger wouldnt be as bad

but he looked like a cave troll so...

Speaking of which, how many of you think BvS was adversely affected by the Doomsday sequence? That reeks of studio interference, wanting to fast-track JL.
Everything past them savin' Martha should've been a separate "Man of Steel" film.

Back