Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3525.JPG

:chase

I hope so. Steppenwolf I know very well...
not sure if even Superman could withstand his Electro-Axe Chop! of doom.

aOEaZzn.jpg

:lol

BTW...

"TheWrap reports that Ciarán Hinds has joined the cast. He’ll play the superhero ensemble’s chief antagonist, Steppenwolf. According to the outlet, Steppenwolf is a performance capture character and his final look will differ from the version fans already saw in a deleted Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice clip."

:lol

BTW...

"TheWrap reports that Ciarán Hinds has joined the cast. He’ll play the superhero ensemble’s chief antagonist, Steppenwolf. According to the outlet, Steppenwolf is a performance capture character and his final look will differ from the version fans already saw in a deleted Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice clip."

I really loved the look he had in that deleted scene. Quite freakish, but maybe too alien to cast an actor for design wise

Cavill keeps teasing Green Lantern and just said on Instagram that he was working out to make sure he was bigger than he was.

I think Hal is cast and he's Armie Hammer. I also think Jon is cast and it's the guy from Moonlight (the oldest version of the lead character) who has been rumored for some time.

Back