Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Man from U.N.C.L.E. also showed that Cavill could easily play a charming Chris Reeve style Superman.

that was really sad to see and realize. he was very charming

people hate him and attack him for bad acting or no charisma but that movie proves that superman being a block of wood was the directors fault

wTxjwoi.gif

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. also showed that Cavill could easily play a charming Chris Reeve style Superman.

that was really sad to see and realize. he was very charming

I thought he was a slightly more likable version of his Superman. But nothing to write home about. I would not come close to putting him in the Chris Reeve category.

Now Affleck on the other hand....

Ackchyually... sadfleck video shows them both acting like their respective roles perfectly.

You see Cavill being aware of the bad reviews but acting silly and disingenuous and then proceeding to see the bright side of things, smiling and being optimistic.

And then Ben is just there... Being sad.

Ackchyually... sadfleck video shows them both acting like their respective roles perfectly.

You see Cavill being aware of the bad reviews but acting silly and disingenuous and then proceeding to see the bright side of things, smiling and being optimistic.

Based Affleck, doing method acting without sending used condoms. RESPEKT

Their film counterparts would probably kill all the critics :lol

Snyderman would spend most of the time crying and pondering about the bad reviews, then quit acting to talk to ghost dad, only to return and kill the critics.

Meanwhile, Batman will only stop killing when he finds out that Jeremy Jahns' mom is named Martha.

:chase

You don't like method actor Jared Leto?

He redefined The Joker for a new generation.

Are you too beta to appreciate a true alpha male like method actor Jared Leto? Huh?

Their film counterparts would probably kill all the critics :lol

Snyderman would spend most of the time crying and pondering about the bad reviews, then quit acting to talk to ghost dad, only to return and kill the critics.

Meanwhile, Batman will only stop killing when he finds out that Jeremy Jahns' mom is named Martha.

:chase
"I don't know what to do dad, I-I miss you"

Interviewer: "w-who are you talking to? Henry? H-Henry!".

Best meme ever. Love it. Instant Classic. Man of Murder? Wonder Stick?. Bad Memes. Sad. But this? Amazing. Never get tired of it. Yuge!

You don't like method actor Jared Leto?

He redefined The Joker for a new generation.

Are you too beta to appreciate a true alpha male like method actor Jared Leto? Huh?

Who u callin' beta bro? Uh? Do you even know how to type Alpha, huh? I'm an ΑΛΦΑ alright. I waz Democracy. I waz Philosophz. I. WAZ. EVERTHIN'! Bunch of ΒΗΤΑ cucks infesting this society. SMH.

Best meme ever. Love it. Instant Classic. Man of Murder? Wonder Stick?. Bad Memes. Sad. But this? Amazing. Never get tired of it. Yuge!

BatTrump!

giphy.gif

200.gif

I also came across this in my Google Search:

de3a97ce72859d56743ce8ab3f3676ecc85f9fbdba2452cef554bcb94bf89493_1.gif

What do you have to say, Mr. Evans?

E0HGiMb.gif

Oh yeah, I forgot. This is the laugh of a deranged Evans who's desperately trying to hop off the MCU train...

Back