Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not enough tho.

1462021017_zpsxvnhr0fn.jpg

Now it's perfect!

I know why she's angry at them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78&feature=youtu.be&t=11

So I guess JL will have a new score...maybe a new Batman and Superman theme?

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/batm...atman-isnt-as-good-as-christian-bales-a149693

Hans Zimmer contributed to Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but since then, he's made it clear that he's moved on from the world of superheroes. It's understandable given how much time he's devoted to them with movies like The Dark Knight Trilogy*and Man of Steel. However, it sounds like a certain Caped Crusader may have played a role in his decision to move on from the genre.

Don't worry, though, it has nothing to do with the controversy surrounding Ben Affleck's Batman taking out criminals like The Punisher. Instead, he struggled to move on to another Dark Knight after spending so much time composing for Christian Bale's.
"It just did my brain in to have written Christian Bale as Batman, and suddenly it’s Ben Affleck," he explained. "And it felt like I was betraying everything Christian had done. So there’s a certain amount of loyalty attached to those movies, as well."

Zimmer then went on to elaborate on that and it sounds like Affleck's portrayal of Batman compared to Bale's played a role in why he moved on from the DC Films
"I spent months trying to come up with something for Ben. The Batman that I know and the one I learned is the one that Christian did, and Ben plays it differently. And I can’t quite shake that off. For me, the Christian Bale character was always completely unresolved. It was always about that moment at the beginning of the first movie, where he sees his parents getting killed. It was basically arrested development. The Ben character is more middle-aged, he seems to be grumpy as hell but I didn’t feel the pain that I felt in Christian’s performance. And it was that pain that made be interested."Universe and superheroes in general.*

Re
Boot
It
All

Eh, I'd rather wait to see how Justice League turns out before I decide whether it should be rebooted. I personally liked MoS and BvS (UE), but yeah, they definitely went too fast and it hurt them. Now that they're finally where they want to be, I'm gonna remain optimistic about it.

I don't see what the advantage of rebooting it would be; it would still be dumb*** WB in control anyways. :lol

Regarding Bale v Affleck, JL kind of necessitates Batman no longer being driven by pain and loss. He's spent 20 years trying to dispel his demons, and it finally happens with the Martha moment.

Now he can graduate from fighting petty criminals to intergalactic threats.

They exploit the Wayne's deaths as if it was fresh trauma way too much, even in comics.

Best Batman is the one that's already past that, they were only the catalyst for a child, but they're not his main drive, his main drive are his principles, not filled with rage, but extremely cold, calculating, smart and determined to a crazy degree, that's what makes him scary, not hurr muh scary bat motif to spook thugs.

The bat thing is just because he's touched in the head and like to dress up in a world of superheroes.

Kite_Man11.png

I think I came back to Keaton.

Second is Batfleck, despite what I just said, because he's insanely and blindly angry, it's surreal, like, give him a red ring or a snickers.

I like Adam West too. I like the Nolan movies, but Batman there is just, bleh, Bruce Wayne is good though.

Yea, Challenge of the Super Friends Batman never dwelt on his parents death.
It's ok to do it like he does in the comics, every year drops some roses at crime alley and that's it, just memorialize it.

But when it becomes the main drive that's just dumb.

I wonder if the trailer will be the "OMG we have so many jokes now!" one or the "Here's the thing we should keep secret but we can't help ourselves" one.

Thread explodes with hate and druken batfleck memes right after.

lololol

Nahhhh not here lol

I wonder if the trailer will be the "OMG we have so many jokes now!" one or the "Here's the thing we should keep secret but we can't help ourselves" one.

lolol

I expect nothing less than both lol

Back