Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alh9HJUt.jpg

https://www.unitetheleague.com/

Cyborg. What the hell man. Dude is supposed to be a powerhouse. I don't like the design at all. Also very underwelming poster but i'm going to wait for the trailer before I decide whether I shouldn't be hyped or not.

I liked his wife beater jeans and boots from the trailer better. Would have been hilariously badass if he just dressed like that the whole movie. Cause he doesn't give 2 shmits

WW looks great. I like Flash's outfit. Aquamans is ok, but they should have made the top more orange gold. Cyborg, ugg. BvS Batsuit was far far better. The slim cowl only looks good with long ears.

And I hope Supes in the black n silver with mullet. :pray:

If Aquaman was movie Serpentor it would be the best...wait...
I guess we could be more forgiving. Maybe the design teams just pulled source material from the wrong "'nostalgic crap to turn into movies" binder.

Accidentally mixing up the Lord of the Rings cave troll with Doomsday was unfortunate. . .I don't even want to think about how terribly a GI Joe movie would screw up Serpentor :lol

Over photoshopped. I really hate those promotional shots. Images like the one Snyder's DoP made are the best. Like the initial Bat suit reveal.

You know, none of this overly busy Transformers bull**** would've been a problem if you'd just used THE GODDAMN, MOTHER****ING MARTIAN MANHUNTER LIKE YOU WERE ****ING SUPPOSED TO, SNYDER! AND **** YOU, TOO, JOHNS!

"Too much photoshop" is a phrase never once uttered in a comic movie marketing session.
You know, none of this overly busy Transformers bull**** would've been a problem if you'd just used THE GODDAMN, MOTHER****ING MARTIAN MANHUNTER LIKE YOU WERE ****ING SUPPOSED TO, SNYDER!
Well, Goyer thought Manhunter was incredibly lame, and that his fans were all virgins, etc. The Goyer legacy lives on!

Back