Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Too much photoshop" is a phrase never once uttered in a comic movie marketing session.

Honestly? Kong' posters impressedvthe hell out of me. I'd like to see more creativity in the poster art department. Guardians Vol. 2 looked pretty good with the album cover black and white line-up thing they had going, but it seems like each poster's become increasingly more conventional. Logan had some good ones, too.

Honestly? Kong' posters impressedvthe hell out of me. I'd like to see more creativity in the poster art department. Guardians Vol. 2 looked pretty good with the album cover black and white line-up thing they had going, but it seems like each poster's become increasingly more conventional. Logan had some good ones, too.
I thought the Suicide Squad posters were fantastic. You can use a lot of photoshop and still put together something artistic, interesting, even tasteful like some of the Kong ones. I like the Guardians one, as well. But usually, instead, it's just characters/heads awkwardly shoved next to each other by what seems to be a person just now learning how to use the program. Avengers sets the standard for bad Photoshopping of a movie poster.

I see we've had the teaser for the trailer. Did I miss the teaser for the teaser of the trailer?
I recorded my reaction to the picture of the teaser when it was shown, and posted it to Youtube of course. I'll PM you the link.

Next teaser will be Batman giving Wonder Woman a golden shower. I mean golden lasso.
Why do they always feel a need to inject politics into these films??

I thought the Suicide Squad posters were fantastic. You can use a lot of photoshop and still put together something artistic, interesting, even tasteful like some of the Kong ones. I like the Guardians one, as well. But usually, instead, it's just characters/heads awkwardly shoved next to each other by what seems to be a person just now learning how to use the program. Avengers sets the standard for bad Photoshopping of a movie poster.

100%

It's especially strange because the one thing we know Snyder is great at is the aesthetics. Such a poor poor job on WBs part.

Next teaser will be Batman giving Wonder Woman a golden shower. I mean golden lasso.

Clown be like...

giphy.gif

I want to see this Batman exploit each member of the Justice Leagues weaknesses and ultimately kill each and every one of them. After Steppenwolf and Darkseid boss battles of course.

Given the Doomsday sequence, he probably also needs someone to reign him in every once in awhile. Though I know studio interference was largely responsible for that being included at all.

I did like how they used this bit from the awesome dc online trailer in the doomsday fight.

dconline.gif

I want to see this Batman exploit each member of the Justice Leagues weaknesses and ultimately kill each and every one of them. After Steppenwolf and Darkseid boss battles of course.

And have him turn out to be Hot Toys Imposter Joker Batman?

And have him turn out to be Hot Toys Imposter Joker Batman?

No, just the regular Affleck Batman. Make it so that he doesn't want any more super human characters in goofy looking costumes on the planet anymore.

No, just the regular Affleck Batman. Make it so that he doesn't want any more super human characters in goofy looking costumes on the planet anymore.
Then all future movies would just involve psychotic vigilante humans going after more psychotic human bad guys? I can dig it. We can still have a team, it would just be the Justice Society--mostly rich dudes who head out at night like Batman to pummel thugs.

Back