Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so confused on what exactly WB is supposed to give us.

So just to make sure I understand, everyone wants a dark as hell serious tone with a Reeve Superman in a brightly lit colorful movie with minimal cgi while fighting Darkseid?

Is that right lol

Yes, and they can't kill anyone.

Zimmer brought him in to do the Batman parts of BvS cos he was struggling. As well as Deadpool he's done Mad Max: Fury Road.

You really don't know him? He's great.

Fury Road and like 60% of BvS soundtrack is him.

I thought he was some gangster rapper. :lol

I'm so confused on what exactly WB is supposed to give us.

So just to make sure I understand, everyone wants a dark as hell serious tone with a Reeve Superman in a brightly lit colorful movie with minimal cgi while fighting Darkseid?

Is that right lol

I just wanted Snyder to build on the foundation from MoS and BvS. Half the time, fans don't know what the **** they want, so, mistake number one is not ignoring their asses completely and doing what you were going to in the first place. Leave it up to the next guy to do a "better" Superman. Have some balls and own your universe, for better or worse, rather than kowtowing to every demand, bending over backwards to try to please people, and just muddling everything up in the process.

attachment.php

The only thing I want from WB and the DC films is the same thing I want from all my movies, a good story.

What video game are those gifs from? Is that a new Arkham or Injustice game!?

Watched the trailer over 20 times, it looks awesome.

Shame the rest of the film will probably be slow and boring.

Reboot, reboot, reboot!!

I didn't know cyborg had a mask and could fly. I missed that in the comics and teen titan show.

Back